Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Bug after bug after bug.... Dev clean your game up before you have people download 7 gigs of a mess that they can't get through. Bunch of events that won't trigger, and why does every single character in the game have a dick 5 times the size of the MC? I think the women in the game have bigger clits than the poor MC's dick. Good luck with your game, but I'm callin it quits on this mess.

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stuck in Peter (4). It says to talk with Peter before class but it doesn't work. D;
You need to start a new save, this bug happens when you start progressing on other stories. as soon Karen breakup with Abdula you need to start Peter story.

Last edited:

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
" You need to start a new game (required). "
No, it's not required cause my saves works.
And they worked in previous update when it was written that "old saves won't work"...

May 2, 2020
Barbara and Harry:Be at home monday midday,nothing see.only Karen in kitchen.
Mary Fire:walk down street on Wednesday midday,nothing see...
$QO]PRNO06$$RCUYYUNCQ%7.png

Last edited:

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Barbara and Harry:Be at home monday midday,nothing see.only Karen in kitchen.
Mary Fire:walk down street on Wednesday midday,nothing see...
View attachment 1383116
make sure they are actually at home, there is an icon top left of the screen that shows if they are home or not, if they are not just skip a whole week day by day and they will return home, usually they stay for a week and leave the next one, and with Mary Fires story try Wednesday morning instead.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes