wolfshot

Oct 3, 2017
Try to go to Mrs Godness House at Tuesday and Wensday , then it did move on , worked for me !
[/QUOTE]
ty I tried every day go to Mrs Godness House solve maybe solve

Last edited:

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
the game tells me to go to lucys house to try anal but shes never home is there something im supposed to do ? i see her at school but never at her house

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
how do i put this into my saves folder when i upload it to mine it just shows my previous saves
when moving, the file should be replaced. If it doesn't, then you're doing something wrong.
you can also try deleting a similar save from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GORDON-1578191141
show hidden files must be enabled

JerkLT

Sep 8, 2020
I have +200 karma and i did every thing on guide to have a sex scene with torres, but it doesnt happen, any help?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
will you help me please? I followed the tutorial step by step. Tuesday After I went to the shop I chose to help Meranda, I went to school and I saw the scene between Frank and Fiona. The next day I should speak to Frank and Pit but there is no dialogue only Hi and Hi. Missing a trigger?
Lucy = 6 and Fiona = 9

jeiden11

Aug 26, 2019
Tengo un problema, me dice que vaya a casa de tu padre, el viernes están aquí, pero me votan, ¿qué hago o para qué tengo que comprar ayuda?

jeiden11

Aug 26, 2019
I have a problem, he tells me to go to your father's house, they are here on Friday, but they vote for me, what do I do or why do I have to buy help?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
please anyone who can help me?

will you help me please? I followed the tutorial step by step. Tuesday After I went to the shop I chose to help Meranda, I went to school and I saw the scene between Frank and Fiona. The next day I should speak to Frank and Pit but there is no dialogue only Hi and Hi. Missing a trigger?
Lucy = 6 and Fiona = 9

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
I have a problem with Lucy's story at lv10, I have to talk to her and choose "with pleasure" but she leaves me and I don't know how to go on

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
when moving, the file should be replaced. If it doesn't, then you're doing something wrong.
you can also try deleting a similar save from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GORDON-1578191141
show hidden files must be enabled
im on windows pc so im not sure how im supposed to do that on mine i dont have anyrhing that says C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GORDON-1578191141

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes