D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wow, you have to do it all over again to go to the restaurant again...? the grind on some of this is annoying as fuck lol, especially when theres a window where they leave again.

kikiz35

Sep 4, 2020
hi joutento I love your game.

I'm stuck with lucy 16 and licinia 10, it's says talk to lucy at her house (try anal), i've got 216 karma, i go to her house, invite her for a walk, i compliment her and when we go back to her house i try anal sex, but she don't let me go through it and tell me to stop, and the MC ask himself how can he fix it.

can someone tell me what I need to do to continue the story of those characters ? I'm on an infinite loop but nothing that I do change anything.

thanks

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
hi joutento I love your game.

I'm stuck with lucy 16 and licinia 10, it's says talk to lucy at her house (try anal), i've got 216 karma, i go to her house, invite her for a walk, i compliment her and when we go back to her house i try anal sex, but she don't let me go through it and tell me to stop, and the MC ask himself how can he fix it.

can someone tell me what I need to do to continue the story of those characters ? I'm on an infinite loop but nothing that I do change anything.

thanks
Take the oil in your bathroom
go to lucy's house in midday, talk to Licinia
without panties, rub oil, fuck her

Try anal with Lucy

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.9 Hotfix3 bug

1) Lucy anal, I talked with her mom about it she told me that she would talk with her, now I am stuck here maybe I talked something wrong or I should ask her again that don`t trigger. Now I have here a endless loop.
(the help above say something other, without panties, rub lotion, tell her she is the one, you have problems - When I say it is Lucy (her daughter) I came not further.)

The fuck option for Licinia don`t appear [for me look save]. (maybe this is the reason for the endless loop that you came not further why I get not this option I don`t know)

2) Mrs Hard Park event works only with good karma (a hint that you need more karma or so would be helpful)

3) Lucy beach (works only with good karma so you get her as girlfriend, with bad karma you lose her as girlfriend and it looks you can`t get her back so you have a endless loop with talking)

More Player friendly would be if you can choose at a point if your parents are home or not and not to waste weeks to came further.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I remember playing this game one year ago, but my question is, the mc still share some of the girls with other guys? I remember that is a chick at the school that we can only fuck her with another guy and there is no other option.

BBBoy255

Jun 21, 2019
I'm stuck on Karen's story lvl 27 be at home on Wednesday evening. I've visited but it doesn't advance. Is it a bug or am i missing something?

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 10.50.09 PM.png

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck on Karen's story lvl 27 be at home on Wednesday evening. I've visited but it doesn't advance. Is it a bug or am i missing something?

View attachment 1861795
Most time it don`t trigger when you are at home and skip the time. Go out to the street and enter your home and use first hallway and your room when that it not trigger look in the other rooms.

Reactions: BBBoy255

Oddies

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone else having trouble talking to the Taxi Driver on Sunday Morning? I have tried talking to him every single day of the week. Morning, Midday and Evening and all he does is offer me a lift. Yes I started a new game. But I can't do anything else till I talk to him.
Man, do u fix it? And how?

Oddies

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone, help me please, i don't have to talk Taxi Driver in sunday morning! It's a Chack line story 2-3 LVL

too tired

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, everyone
I need help, I'm stuck in the last update, non of the Karen, Barbara and harry and Mrs. Hard events are triggering
I have hight karma as you can see, can someone help?

Screenshot_48.png

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
Hi, everyone
I need help, I'm stuck in the last update, non of the Karen, Barbara and harry and Mrs. Hard events are triggering
I have hight karma as you can see, can someone help?

View attachment 1864337
Mrs Hard: you have to go to school on wednesday or thursday morning, she is introduced by the principal in those days
Aunt: you give her the money (500/1000) on wednesday midday in corridor (help her when she is in the store), help Barbara in the morning and give Harry the whiskey. After all the events in restaurant follow the request for Barbara and Harry story
Karen: i think it has a bug

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes