ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
hello i cant talk to lucy on friday because shes at the toilet, im stuck at lvl 11 with her, and already tried to talk to her all the other days she just dont invite me to the beach, my karma its at 1k, i think this step iots bugged or so...... or im doing something wrong? i need to talk to her at the beach but i just cant, i can trigger the event :/

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
hello i cant talk to lucy on friday because shes at the toilet, im stuck at lvl 11 with her, and already tried to talk to her all the other days she just dont invite me to the beach, my karma its at 1k, i think this step iots bugged or so...... or im doing something wrong? i need to talk to her at the beach but i just cant, i can trigger the event :/
Raise the Licinia level to 5

T0y80y

Feb 18, 2018
talk to lucy on fridays, at school, she will invite you to the beach. do that 3 times and she will eventually ask you to come find her at her house

romeodunjuan

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone tell me what's new in 1.9.5? Every story is end of story for this version and mrs parker story is no longer available

martin222

Apr 15, 2018
Mrs.parker it´s the ultimate slut. totally loved it.
Some hilarious moments too , with fatterson.

the only thing , the way that events gets triggered.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone tell the dev to look up the term: Uncanny Valley .. It can easily happen to a model when you use way too many people head morphs, exceeding 100% total. I don't mean this in a disrespectful way. He needs to study the concept behind the Uncanny Valley and fix his models.

Then he needs to do a 2 week study on DAZ lighting. Take two steps back to move three steps forward. Peace.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes