Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all. I've tried to read every where but I've not understand what to do.
I'm stuck in Peter's route 'couse I don't know how "talk to the taxi driver"
I really tried everything: talk in different moments of the day, go every with the taxi, check the bar.

Could someone help me please?

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all. I've tried to read every where but I've not understand what to do.
I'm stuck in Peter's route 'couse I don't know how "talk to the taxi driver"
I really tried everything: talk in different moments of the day, go every with the taxi, check the bar.

Could someone help me please?
It is activated only in the morning. Starting from the first Sunday. If you want to go fast, skip the phases of the day (skip morning to afternoon etc.) don't skip the days when you sleep

Reactions: Arturito1234

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Well Fiona story is a little bit messy at the end XD, but everything else is pretty accurate, please can a mod ping this guide on the main page? Thanks in advance.
Im using the guide and decided to wait for Fiona and Miranda and Now i need to go see Ms. Godness on saturday at midday and I cannot get to her. How do you get her address?

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Im using the guide and decided to wait for Fiona and Miranda and Now i need to go see Ms. Godness on saturday at midday and I cannot get to her. How do you get her address?
When you talk to the Taxi Driver you should have an option to go to Ms Godness House, if Ms Godness story is telling you to go to her house and the Taxi Driver doesn't give you any options, then your save is broken and you need to start all over again, this is one of the reasons I ask to follow the guide exactly as it is, because the game can brake if you skip certain stories.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes