Apr 13, 2024
Got to the part where you help Frank to be with Fiona. After that I moved onto Lucy. Did the sex scene after the walk in the park but the game stuck on an endless loop of Lucy stage 6. What else in this game breaks this now?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the Barbara and Harry phase where I have to go to my relatives' house on Sunday evening
During the movie with harry, barbara and Kim, there is a rng event, keep scrolling back until instead of both barbara and harry be sleeping, just barbara sleeps, then you will get Kim and harry hj

Apr 13, 2024
When it came to the event where you meet the mother and the other woman at the parents house at weekend for the bikini event. There was supposed to be a requirement of helping the aunt shop 3 times and help the mother in the kitchen 5 times. Was there a variable that could speed that shit up. This was where the dev started going downhill.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant find mrs godness house , when i go to the taxi guy her house is not on the list , help guys

Apr 13, 2024
cant find mrs godness house , when i go to the taxi guy her house is not on the list , help guys
I think doing Maria's story gives you a part where you have to do a deal with the taxi driver, he then gives you her address.

Guys.
Does anyone know if helping your mate fuck the girl at school is what fucks up the Lucy path? I cannot progress past stage 6 with her or even talk to her mother. The content is good but the game is completely fucking broke in places.

Reactions: woody
Apr 13, 2024
realy miss gordon, fuck that the bum shit laggy game
Basically this game went to shit when the dev started having you do 5 of this, 50 of that and then RNG. That was the worst part of the game and this is exactly what The Bum is built upon. Incredible character design and animations but the dev is so bad at story telling and gameplay design.

Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
The Dev fail to realize that the Bum is so hard to navigate and it carries alot of bugs.. While on the other hand there is Gordon with a simple walkthrough and straight-forward story. I swear if the Bum had the same hint system and directed walkthrough the bum would surely have better star reviews and more viewers.

Apr 13, 2024
The Dev fail to realize that the Bum is so hard to navigate and it carries alot of bugs.. While on the other hand there is Gordon with a simple walkthrough and straight-forward story. I swear if the Bum had the same hint system and directed walkthrough the bum would surely have better star reviews and more viewers.
If you do want to get more out of The Bum, you really need to use console commands and also go to page 149 of that thread because Sindar has created an incredible walkthrough for the game. If not for cheats and that guide, not many would be able to get anything out of the game. But I have to say, when you do make progress in The Bum, some of the scenes are hot as fuck. Just not the foot stuff which the dickhead dev seems to have a real thing for.

Apr 13, 2024
Did you manage to get the Lucy and Mrs Torres content to work in Gordon? The last time I tried when redownloading the game I got stuck on Lucy stage 6 and could not progress with her and Gordon wouldn't talk to her mother either. Not sure if its because I helped the school friend fuck the woman which allows him to get with the girl from school.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes