Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I found a discrepancy in the game. If you don't go through the story of Karen, but go through the whole story of Mrs.Fatterson, then when he and I find ourselves behind bars, then Karen comes after GORDON with her boyfriend Pit, although at that time he wasn't her boyfriend yet. Inconsistency.

Jun 30, 2018
you must have finished the story with Lucy; until she tells you that she is not ready for anal; then talk about it with Mrs Torres and from there you can do the whole century, take the oil, go to Lucy's, offer Mrs Torres a massage.
i am not getting the screen with fuck in the ass option

Jun 30, 2018
Can you send me your save file? So I can look over.
can you look at my save
i have a problem with ms torres i think i did everything right but i cant get her anal scene for some reason i have tried everything went to dinner and did all three options of playing with her
i did the anal scene with lucy where she couldnt take it and asks to do it another day
i noticed though that when i go back to ms torres we never talk about the fact that lucy refused anal again so i am not really sure what did i do wrong

Dec 21, 2021
can you look at my save
i have a problem with ms torres i think i did everything right but i cant get her anal scene for some reason i have tried everything went to dinner and did all three options of playing with her
i did the anal scene with lucy where she couldnt take it and asks to do it another day
i noticed though that when i go back to ms torres we never talk about the fact that lucy refused anal again so i am not really sure what did i do wrong
Okay, just give me a while.
If you're only about to unlock all the naughty scenes, you can use my save file(s)

*only Barb and Kim missing

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Dec 21, 2021
You need to avoid following scenario

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by increasing your karma until you have around 140 and repeating the whole procedure chronologically

Jun 30, 2018
You need to avoid following scenario

by increasing your karma until you have around 140 and repeating the whole procedure chronologically

yeah i did all that but without the karma 140 thanks so much i am getting new reactions from her now i guess i should get to the anal scene next time i play

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes