Micky27

Apr 29, 2022
To progress through the story with Barbara and Harry:
  • Help Barbara in the kitchen 3 or more times
  • Help Kim with money 1000 or 1500$
  • Help Kim with bags in the store(3 times or more)
  • Karma 80 or higher
You have to do it every time you go through the story, it's painful but that's the way it is, DEV should change it so that you can do it only once.
Thank u a lot, i was a tedious work but worth it.

Reactions: eoo

----

Aug 11, 2017
i need help for story barbara and harry - Go to the parent house on Friday Midday don´t work

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys! I created an update request for 1.9 (beta HotFix_1)!

Hello everyone!
I started work on update 2.0

It will include the following content:
  • Studies
  • Mrs. Parker (improved graphics)
  • Mrs. Godness (New content, and improved graphics)
  • Many moments in the game will be animated (some dialogues and actions).
  • Continue to update navigation
  • One Story(will be selected by voting result) -1,2,3,4 lvl's
  • +Bonus content for level 4
Developer Notes:
  • I will try not to release such large updates so that you get new content as quickly as possible.
  • Write your wishes in Discord and private messages, maybe it will be added to the new update.
Join to JTStudio Discord server so you don't miss out on great content!
Stay with JTStudio, and stay tuned.
Thank you so much for your support!
Have a nice day everyone, and good mood from JTStudio!
Link of discord pls

Aug 8, 2018
i need help for story barbara and harry - Go to the parent house on Friday Midday don´t work
Firstly, the parents have to not be home (open command then type in "parentshome = False".
Then, you have to do the whole thing you had to do before each of the thursday dates with Aunt Kim, Barbara and your Dad (minus giving the dad the whisky). So this includes; helping aunt kim at the shops (just do, "auntkimstorehelp = 10"), helping aunt kim with the money, (just do, "auntkimmoneyhelp = 2000"), then you gotta help the mom in the kitchen, "barbarakitchenhelp = 10". Then finally, you should be able to do the clothing choice event with the two.

----

Aug 11, 2017
Firstly, the parents have to not be home (open command then type in "parentshome = False".
Then, you have to do the whole thing you had to do before each of the thursday dates with Aunt Kim, Barbara and your Dad (minus giving the dad the whisky). So this includes; helping aunt kim at the shops (just do, "auntkimstorehelp = 10"), helping aunt kim with the money, (just do, "auntkimmoneyhelp = 2000"), then you gotta help the mom in the kitchen, "barbarakitchenhelp = 10". Then finally, you should be able to do the clothing choice event with the two.
Thanks now a have problems with Go to the parent house on Saturday midday, there is no one at home

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone provide just pc hotfix 2 link from yesterday? I didn't get to download it and don't want to download entire game with fix 2 included again.

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, by any chance did you know karma and money console command? It could help.
Money is moneypoints, karma is karmapoints . If you press shift + D (assuming enabled the console/ dev view using unren or another app), you can go to the variable viewer and see all the variable names and the values.

Reactions: Basmu
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes