• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
cant progress after this for some reason it says i need to find a way but idk what to do i tried taking massage oil and female sex pills idk what they are called in-game

Micky27

Apr 29, 2022
cant progress after this for some reason it says i need to find a way but idk what to do i tried taking massage oil and female sex pills idk what they are called in-game
You have to go with ms torres in the kitchen, massage her in the pool and get her to help you with lucy, if i remember correctly

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
If this game was not sandbox, I could say perfect.

(I prefer sandbox in games with no real story chain)

bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
Can we get a torrent file? This game is massive, the MEGA links keep getting taken down and the other file hosts constantly error out.

Micky27

Apr 29, 2022
can't progress in the barbara and harry storyline. I got to the point where it said go to parents house and i was able to speak to kim and barbara and see their swimsuits but then i spoke with harry. Now it's telling me to go back to the parents house but when i try and speak to barbara and kim again they don't dont do anything and dismiss me.
Were you able to did it?, im cant see them in swimsuit, they just say "no thank you", im really lost and dont know what to do, please help uwu

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Were you able to did it?, im cant see them in swimsuit, they just say "no thank you", im really lost and dont know what to do, please help uwu
To progress through the story with Barbara and Harry:
  • Help Barbara in the kitchen 3 or more times
  • Help Kim with money 1000 or 1500$
  • Help Kim with bags in the store(3 times or more)
  • Karma 80 or higher
You have to do it every time you go through the story, it's painful but that's the way it is, DEV should change it so that you can do it only once.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes