• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Can't talk to Lucy alone at the beach, that bully is always there with her. So, I'm stuck at that stage.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
tried downloading this one like 4 times today only to fail each and every time. Now the google hotfix link (that wsa just added), also doesn't work.

Can someone make this into a torrent, or whatever so that it could be accessed?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Joutento can you pls provide another mirror for the win version of v1.9 beta hotfix 2 or better just an update patch with the changed files? I'd really appreciate it!

Reactions: <JT>

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
how do you get past the part where you have to go to your parents house in midday and kim and barbara is sitting on the sofa, neither dialogue option progresses the story.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
i spend whole night playing this game lmao! almost 10 am here. and the thing thats bother me the most is that in english version there are still alot of russians text like this 1 and this is only 1 of many text thats not in english. and yes english is broken in this game but the content in it makes up for it :D To this game developer i take my hats of to you my good sir/madam keep up the good work! View attachment 1831403
how do you get past this part?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes