• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Joutento

You should consider to switch from .png/jpeg to .webp format. For animation it is advised to switch from h.264 to VP9 codec in .webm container. Both changes will drastically reduce the game's file size without reducing the quality of your renders.

A good batch converter - and a free one too - is Xnconvert which can be downloaded from here:

Note: Setting for webp quality shouldn't be set lower than 90 or your renders will suffer from too much compression. The higher the number, the bigger your file size and less compression/optimization will be applied on your renders.

Good luck with your game.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i spend whole night playing this game lmao! almost 10 am here. and the thing thats bother me the most is that in english version there are still alot of russians text like this 1 and this is only 1 of many text thats not in english. and yes english is broken in this game but the content in it makes up for it :D To this game developer i take my hats of to you my good sir/madam keep up the good work! 1653550952618.png

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Cheat Menu for v1.8 Beta Hotfix 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: F95ZONE - - - WORKUPLOAD
really nice cheats! i was wondering if its possible to make so you can add in items on the cheat meny as well? because right now you have to run around everywhere to restock on the items specially magic pill. can only restock it on sundays.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Why this has almost 9GB? It doesn't use that many pics and reusing existed ones. It's size is comparable to games with high quality compressed videos. This is really bad and it will be getting worse in future :confused:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
i spend whole night playing this game lmao! almost 10 am here. and the thing thats bother me the most is that in english version there are still alot of russians text like this 1 and this is only 1 of many text thats not in english. and yes english is broken in this game but the content in it makes up for it :D To this game developer i take my hats of to you my good sir/madam keep up the good work! View attachment 1831403
It's not my fault. This is a bug related to Notepad++ (sometimes it can break the save file, as a result of which the translate file crashes)I spent a whole night searching for the problem and found it.This problem is difficult to identify, without passing the game as an ordinary player, since the translate file itself is fully translated HotFix_2 will be uploaded today.
all the best

Reactions: Acesaw

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
game is bugged in the scene where you need to crawl out of the window ending up in a fixed screen with no choice or way to move forward

1653566382750.png

Reactions: <JT>

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i have 1 question by the they will there be a pernament magic pill effect later ingame? or we stuck with little winne and 1 magic pill per sundays?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes