• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi guys!
Update 1.9 has been completed.
The game has been tested, and already translated into English.
Important! 60% of the translation was done using software.
The game will be released to the public soon.
At first, it will be available only to level 4, in 2-3 days to other levels.
You will receive more detailed information about all the changes on the day of release.
Stay with JTStudio, and stay tuned.
Thank you so much for your support!
Have a nice day everyone, and good mood from JTStudio!
game_menu.png

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
where is Mrs Godness home?
I completed Karen story
After three weeks, the teacher's house did not even appear on the taxi driver menu

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Can somebody please help me understand what to do on the minigame at the bar with Karen and Meranda on Friday night? I've tried everything I can think off, both theirs happiness level was over 200 and drunk level 30 and Jack's happiness was almost 500, it just seems that's bugged and have no end. At some point I don't even need to buy drinks anymore that the drunk leves automatically increases as the MC interacts with the girls and the only way to lower the drunk level is by buying drinks. The only way to end the minigame is by losing the dick size competition with Jack. Please if someone can help I'll appreciate it very much.
Thanks

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes