MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Suddenly began to do a lot of checks.
For each post began to give warnings for inappropriate content(Pedophilia, incest, underage,
homomexualism, etc.) I removed more than 80% of the content from the page. This doesn't look like enough for them(Patreon). Further blocked payments. And then banned. I deleted almost everything, but they do not remove restrictions. Now I don't know what to do. All that I can do I did. Patreon support just stopped responding.
Apparently this is due to my nationality.

I understand when they gave warnings for posts with sex scenes, but this post and any picture with MC and any other character (even where it's just a conversation) also received a warning for Pedophilia, incest, underage, homomexualism, etc.
I admit that perhaps a number of complaints from other Patreon users were brought down on my page (Perhaps this is somehow connected with the situation in Ukraine).

mckarenbedroomeventday2.png
Damn, that sucks. Hopefully they give you your page back. That's bullshit. Keep trying to contact them. Right now your page is under review when i click it. hopefully it comes back

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Suddenly began to do a lot of checks.
For each post began to give warnings for inappropriate content(Pedophilia, incest, underage,
homomexualism, etc.) I removed more than 80% of the content from the page. This doesn't look like enough for them(Patreon). Further blocked payments. And then banned. I deleted almost everything, but they do not remove restrictions. Now I don't know what to do. All that I can do I did. Patreon support just stopped responding.
Apparently this is due to my nationality.

I understand when they gave warnings for posts with sex scenes, but this post and any picture with MC and any other character (even where it's just a conversation) also received a warning for Pedophilia, incest, underage, homomexualism, etc.
I admit that perhaps a number of complaints from other Patreon users were brought down on my page (Perhaps this is somehow connected with the situation in Ukraine).

mckarenbedroomeventday2.png
What about using subscribestar? That's the most used alternative for Patreon.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
What about using subscribestar? That's the most used alternative for Patreon.
I'm considering this option, but I'm not sure yet that payment systems will suit me. Will see!

Joutento is the game gonna be ready after 2 or 3 weeks i really cant wait ❤
Hi!
Yes, I'm working on an update. But the question of support takes a lot of time.
Patreon support almost resolved. Maybe it will be available in the near future(If only Patreon remove the block)
Even when the update will be ready (it will be soon), it will not be released immediately. Support will open first (I have to receive my payment for the work), and only then it will become available.
This will be the biggest update!

I'm working hard on the game! Hope everything works out.
All the best!

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Joutento are you still working on the game or you can't fix the things with patreon because I can't wait for the game it's probably gonna be awesome? Isn't it?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Joutento are you still working on the game or you can't fix the things with patreon because I can't wait for the game it's probably gonna be awesome? Isn't it?
Hi! Yes. And i have good news!
is available now for support!

Mrs. Parker new look (I will start implementing her in a new update).
fsaweffwаыцаф.png
fw12f3.png

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Oh yea and can you make more scenes with her made a scene that fuck aunt kim or barbara nelson anal please!! I love you Joutento ❤❤

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Please tell in 1.9 is gonna be the cheat to ad karma and money that's so important its so hard to stay in the shop and work for money can you add the cheats please?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Please tell in 1.9 is gonna be the cheat to ad karma and money that's so important its so hard to stay in the shop and work for money can you add the cheats please?
Don't worry bud i know a way to make it extremely easy i will help you after the update comes out

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Such mod was upload on patreon long time ago(if the patreon don't removed it for inappropriate content)

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes