Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I really hope for more action with Licinia, she is by far my favorite. Few nights ago i even had a dream where i was the the one poking her ass by the pool, but woke up just as i was about to blow. Was soooo furious.
Btw the only thing that i have unfinished is the restaurant scene with Kim and Barbara. I helped them A TON.. 30+ times each and still theu don't want me to stay with them. Had the scene with the magic pill, the whiskey and the arousal pills at least 3 times already, and yet at the restaurant they kick me out.

Last edited:

Ronnyuwu

Aug 26, 2021
I really hope for more action with Licinia, she is by far my favorite. Few nights ago i even had a dream where i was the the one poking her ass by the pool, but woke up just as i was about to blow. Was soooo furious.
Btw the only thing that i have unfinished is the restaurant scene with Kim and Barbara. I helped them A TON.. 30+ times each and still theu don't want me to stay with them. Had the scene with the magic pill, the whiskey and the arousal pills at least 3 times already, and yet at the restaurant they kick me out.
You have to give Aunt Kim $100 5 times, help her carry the groceries 5 times, help barbara in the kitchen 5 times, and give a bottle of wiski (I think it's wiski) as a gift to the father.

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Hey Joutento, can you make a scene that gordon take a pill and gets muscular and tall with big dick and fucks barbara or aunt kim "nelson anal" If you dont know google it. I really hope you can do this ❤

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Joutento when we can
expect 1.9 i cant wait
Hi!
I can't say unfortunately. support is currently not available for JTStudio (this makes things very difficult).
is currently the only platform that will not be touched by all this fucked up.
So I asked everyone to support the game there.
I'm working hard on an update(a couple more days and the graphics will be finished).
Well, as for the release, everything will depend on support( ).
Have a nice day everyone, and good mood from JTStudio!
цай1а23ацwf.png

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Joutento can you add that thing again when you tap *info* and to add more karma and money because its so hard to gain karma and money

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Joutento you said in 1.9 Mrs. Godness will have a competitor can you post picture of her? Thank you!

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Joutento you have developed a very unique Game with perfectly balanced NTR content the only game with NTR tag I like keep it up bro....

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
When do you think your patron page will be able to get funded again? thats when i will resub
I can't see your patreon page what happenened Bro....?
Suddenly began to do a lot of checks.
For each post began to give warnings for inappropriate content(Pedophilia, incest, underage,
homomexualism, etc.) I removed more than 80% of the content from the page. This doesn't look like enough for them(Patreon). Further blocked payments. And then banned. I deleted almost everything, but they do not remove restrictions. Now I don't know what to do. All that I can do I did. Patreon support just stopped responding.
Apparently this is due to my nationality.

I understand when they gave warnings for posts with sex scenes, but this post and any picture with MC and any other character (even where it's just a conversation) also received a warning for Pedophilia, incest, underage, homomexualism, etc.
I admit that perhaps a number of complaints from other Patreon users were brought down on my page (Perhaps this is somehow connected with the situation in Ukraine).

mckarenbedroomeventday2.png

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes