Feb 24, 2019
Hello, in that part I went back with the mouse until the scene came out, which is when they already let you see and Aunt Kim asks for your opinion about how it looks (I think you say the part where they are trying on clothes right?), you should try that way, I hope it helps.
what mouse? yes, they are trying no clothes but i still cant do anything about it. It just kicks me out

Feb 24, 2019
Hello, in that part I went back with the mouse until the scene came out, which is when they already let you see and Aunt Kim asks for your opinion about how it looks (I think you say the part where they are trying on clothes right?), you should try that way, I hope it helps.
Nevermind my karma was low thank you anyway

Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
Why there is no kissing or French kissing in this whole game i want to see karen kissing someone or her mom Or every woman

Ronnyuwu

Aug 26, 2021
Why there is no kissing or French kissing in this whole game i want to see karen kissing someone or her mom Or every woman
Gordon and lucy have some scenes where they kiss, they do not specify if French or normal kiss, and I think I remember that fiona with frank they kiss in the bathroom, also kisses the aunt kim. Karen and Pet kisses in the park I think.

Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
Gordon and lucy have some scenes where they kiss, they do not specify if French or normal kiss, and I think I remember that fiona with frank they kiss in the bathroom, also kisses the aunt kim. Karen and Pet kisses in the park I think.
No bro karen and Peter doesn't kiss

Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1645086

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy whose life is not much different from an ordinary schoolboy!
But there are many interesting situations in his life! Take part in Gordon's life and help the guy get through this difficult age!
Have a good play! Enjoy!

WARNING!
-To change the language to English, select the "Английская версия" option in the main game menu.
-Enjoy!

Thread Updated: 2022-03-02
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: JTStudio ,
Censored: No
Version: 1.8 Beta Hotfix 1
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You don't need to start a new game!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
- MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -

Patches:
Extras: Spanish version - Guide - Cheat Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1439921 View attachment 1439936 View attachment 1439937 View attachment 1439939 View attachment 1439940 View attachment 1439941 View attachment 1439942 View attachment 1439943 View attachment 1439944 View attachment 1439960 View attachment 1439961 View attachment 1439962 View attachment 1439972 View attachment 1439971 View attachment 1439974
Bro we want some kissing scene

Reactions: <JT>

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
You have to give her the gift twice, the first time you have to say that you love her or something and the second time you have to say that you want her, after that you should be able to continue.
The problem is that Borak is here so this choice lead to nothing, apparently i have to talk to him but where ? i can't talk to him when he is next to the pool and in school it's useless he just want to punch me.
EDIT : nvm i try again to talk to him at school and it worked

Last edited:

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
1650204127788.png (lucy story lvl 21)
Jeez, sry to ask help again but this game can really be a pain in the ass some time, she is never at the beach (i tried both beach: from her house and from taxi) and i can't invite her like i could before in the morning at school so what am i suppose to do ?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes