Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
WTF ??? this what you sent me i never see half of that !!! i fuck Lucy when she was fat and massage her mom at pool but one day in school (task talk to Lucy) she break with me and after that i can`t talk with her mom of with her at beach because she is now with that jerk ! something is wrong in this game walk and talk in park i have only once ! to go with her to beach never had that option !

avada_jones

Jan 8, 2022
Someone know how to get the sex scene with Mrs.Torres and Lucy together (Lucy room)?
- talk to lucy on friday at school, she will invite you to the beach on sunday
- on Sunday go to the beach exactly at noon with your swimsuit that you find in your room
- repeat about 3 times until he allows you anal sex
- You will try anal twice but it will work so you seek help with Mrs. Torres
- you have the massage event with mrs. torres, when she asks you about who has the best butt, you answer lucy and ask for help with the problem of anal sex
- the next time you try anal sex with lucy you will be able to access sex with the 2

Reactions: Gonza019

avada_jones

Jan 8, 2022
i have tasks what i can`t continue ! talk with Harry in the kitchen ! go there everyday only i find him twice when he speak with Barbara and when he sit at table talk but nothing happened ! second task speak with Lucy at beach go there everday but she is not there ! speak with her mother she tell me to go away !!! .....
you have to go to the beach on Sunday at noon exactly, you should not go before and jump until noon, if you do, the event will not be activated

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
you have to go to the beach on Sunday at noon exactly, you should not go before and jump until noon, if you do, the event will not be activated
i go there every sunday and she is there with jerk and i talk with her and repeat that last 40968787 times and have t8ask to talk with Lucy at beach !

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Maybe you made a wrong choice before, when you met Lucy's mom, which choice did you choose?
what choice ? repeat same things follow help ! one day i fuck my fat girlfriend and massage her mom feet next day i have task to talk with Lucy at school when she break up with me and she is not fat anymore ! after that i have task to talk with her at beach ! and to talk with her mom evening !

Gonza019

Jun 29, 2019
- talk to lucy on friday at school, she will invite you to the beach on sunday
- on Sunday go to the beach exactly at noon with your swimsuit that you find in your room
- repeat about 3 times until he allows you anal sex
- You will try anal twice but it will work so you seek help with Mrs. Torres
- you have the massage event with mrs. torres, when she asks you about who has the best butt, you answer lucy and ask for help with the problem of anal sex
- the next time you try anal sex with lucy you will be able to access sex with the 2
Mmm... i tried like 10 times but the dialogue with Mrs Torres about help with anal sex, doesn't show

Reactions: FideoKojima

avada_jones

Jan 8, 2022
what choice ? repeat same things follow help ! one day i fuck my fat girlfriend and massage her mom feet next day i have task to talk with Lucy at school when she break up with me and she is not fat anymore ! after that i have task to talk with her at beach ! and to talk with her mom evening !
I don't know what the problem could be exactly, maybe a bug or combination of choices, as I have seen that some choices block scenes, for example if you help frank with fiona you won't be able to have sex with her. Maybe if I upload my save files you can guide you better

avada_jones

Jan 8, 2022
hey friends I have reached a point in the game where I have gotten stuck, it seems like a loop where no progress is shown, in the same way I share the save data of the scenes that I managed to unlock:

PS: they are from page 10, do not forget to make a backup before.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I don't know what the problem could be exactly, maybe a bug or combination of choices, as I have seen that some choices block scenes, for example if you help frank with fiona you won't be able to have sex with her. Maybe if I upload my save files you can guide you better
this game is full of bugs ! i need to go to restaurant at evening ! go there first time they send me home go there second time they send me home go there 50 times they send me home ! 51. time evening go taxi restaurant when i arrive there game show me morning go back to street is evening go to reastaurant it is morning again ! next week same shit next the same ..... characters are in the same time on 3 places !!!

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
HELP Please!!!!!
lucy lvl 21. I have to talk to her at the beach, but I can't find her. I've tried every day and time and nothing of it is there.

Franciscoanal

Mar 11, 2022
Why for one scene? I think Jack ca give him some dick enhancing pills he can use multiple times. We are really waiting for licinia to get fucked by a proper big dick!!
How do You trigger that scene with Jack? I passed the Game multiple times and i never discovered any secret scenes. Can anybody tell me abput the secret scenes and how to trigger them? I mean like the ones on the bar with meranda anda Karen or the ones with the aunt.
Thanks

Franciscoanal

Mar 11, 2022
Hard NTR that too with Barbara and Kim in the very first update focusing them I hope everything goes well and bonus scene with Barbara will be hardcore. Upto now the ntr in this game was balanced but this update will change it I hope in future there is an update where Gordon gets Both Aunt Kim and Barbara more then Mike does in the upcoming update..
Hello there, can anybody help me? Im very lost.
How do i use the magic pill? How do i fuck merandaa and karen in the bar?
Are there more secret events?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes