Omegarito!

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm currently stuck at Lucy level 9- i should talk to Lucy at the her home but every time i talk to her we go to park and then just give me blowjob
i can't progress the story

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i have tasks what i can`t continue ! talk with Harry in the kitchen ! go there everyday only i find him twice when he speak with Barbara and when he sit at table talk but nothing happened ! second task speak with Lucy at beach go there everday but she is not there ! speak with her mother she tell me to go away !!! .....

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
When it says: "Go to the bar on monday morning, or speak with Abdula on monday evening in his office" For Karen's story they don't work.
What do I do? I'm completely lost.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Barbara and dad are in the same time in room fucking and hallway feet massage and in store shoping ! 3 places at the same time !!!

deuof2

Oct 12, 2020
When it says: "Go to the bar on monday morning, or speak with Abdula on monday evening in his office" For Karen's story they don't work.

deuof2

Oct 12, 2020

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
There is a bug related to the tooltip (it will be fixed in the next beta version).
If you behaved well with Mr. Parker, then he will offer you a deal. Then the event in the bar on Monday morning will work.
If you refuse, or he doesn't want to make a deal with you, then you'll miss the opportunity to get the borak out of your way.
When the deal with Parker and Mr. sun is actual, you can tell Abdula about it in return he will fire Borak(bar monday evening lucy-22)
Behaved well?
Which event is this exactly?
Is this the one where you except his bribery after MC catches him and Karen in the office??

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
What's the focus of update 1.9 I played update 1.8 and it was very nice but no new content with Mrs Torres....please correct me if I missed something thnx ...

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
What's the focus of update 1.9 I played update 1.8 and it was very nice but no new content with Mrs Torres....please correct me if I missed something thnx ...
Hi guys! I hope you are happy with the 1.8 update!
I have already started work on update 1.9
Update 1.9 will include content related to the school (Mrs. Godness will have a competitor). It will also touch Barbara and Aunt Kim.
The location (parents' house) will be opened. Of course there will be a lot of interesting content.
More interesting and attractive models, improved graphics, rework of scenes to new ones in high quality and much more.

Developer note:
In connection with this madness that is happening in the world, I really hope that this will not affect us. Even if the support of the game is not available for you, I will still continue to work on it and find a way to please you with your favorite game! Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Hope this madness ends soon!

Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Now I'm busy replacing old scenes with new ones in high quality
karenandoitkitchen_2.png karenandoitkitchen_9.png karenandpeterbedroom_58.png karenandpeterbedroom_86.png karenandpitbath_2.png karenandpitbath_6.png karenandpitbath_21.png karenandpitbath_41.png
mrstorresandlucysex_2.png mrstorresandlucysex_59.png mrstorresandlucysex_7.png mrstorres_1_1.png

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes