BBBoy255

Jun 21, 2019
I'm stuck on Lucy quest LVL 21. Talk to lucy at the beach. I've kept talking to her on Friday morning @ school but nothing. please help

Reactions: Ghoul9

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I managed to be accepted at the restaurant..I saw the scenes with Aunt Kim, Barbara and father...Now it sais only to go again to the restaurant on Thrusday. Everyone must agree...there is another scene? or is just repetitive? Also Mr. Goodness and Fiona have some sexy outfits in the start screen (attached) but I didn't see them in the game..is this for future updates? or I missed something? Thank you

Reactions: Sembsdk

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Look in developer notes
I managed to be accepted at the restaurant..I saw the scenes with Aunt Kim, Barbara and father...Now it sais only to go again to the restaurant on Thrusday. Everyone must agree...there is another scene? or is just repetitive? Also Mr. Goodness and Fiona have some sexy outfits in the start screen (attached) but I didn't see them in the game..is this for future updates? or I missed something? Thank you 1.png 2.png

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
I managed to be accepted at the restaurant..I saw the scenes with Aunt Kim, Barbara and father...Now it sais only to go again to the restaurant on Thrusday. Everyone must agree...there is another scene? or is just repetitive? Also Mr. Goodness and Fiona have some sexy outfits in the start screen (attached) but I didn't see them in the game..is this for future updates? or I missed something? Thank you View attachment 1703300 View attachment 1703301
I don't know. In changelog it says added bonus scene in the restaurant, perhaps anal or vaginal sex with Aunt or Barbara. The new look are reworked, they are probably in old scene

Reactions: alex870821
May 2, 2020
The "HELP" in game doesn't HELP....
play this game many times,every girl stuck problem doesn't solve at all...
very tired,gonna give up this game,thanks for fun.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
After dinner:
1.Pussy(finger)
2.Pussy(Lick)
3.Ass(Finger)
After that, you will have access to a sex scene by the pool.
In order for Licinia to agree, your karma must be at least 110
The quest with Lucy (about anal) must be completed.
is it ass fuck scene?

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
Did you find

Out bro
talk to Lucy at school until he invites you to the beach(try from monday to friday),
take a taxi in the afternoon and go to the beach and talk...to progress further with Karen story(level 27) stay on the level 22 by Lucy and than on wednesday be at home(when the parents are not at home) enter the Karen room ,then you will see Mr. Parker and Karen sitting together and than try one more time to enter in the Karen room...the door will be closed, go to your room and click on the window until you become "climb trough the window and peek", you will see how Mr. Parker fuck Karen and than go to Mr. Parker office on saturday morning, accept to take the money, take the taxi on monday morning to the Bar and steal the diary from Abdula and than go one more time to the Bar in the evening and talk to Abdula unti you become "Thay want to put you in jail"...since then you have no more problems with Borak...

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
How do you take pictures of Karen for the taxi driver?
I know I need to be in her room sunday midday, but the only options are ass or foot massage.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes