• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi guys! I created an update request for 1.9 (beta HotFix_1)!

Joutento what's the direction of version 2.0 of your game please tell...thnx
Hello everyone!
I started work on update 2.0

It will include the following content:
  • Studies
  • Mrs. Parker (improved graphics)
  • Mrs. Godness (New content, and improved graphics)
  • Many moments in the game will be animated (some dialogues and actions).
  • Continue to update navigation
  • One Story(will be selected by voting result) -1,2,3,4 lvl's
  • +Bonus content for level 4
Developer Notes:
  • I will try not to release such large updates so that you get new content as quickly as possible.
  • Write your wishes in Discord and private messages, maybe it will be added to the new update.
Join to JTStudio Discord server so you don't miss out on great content!
Stay with JTStudio, and stay tuned.
Thank you so much for your support!
Have a nice day everyone, and good mood from JTStudio!

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys! I created an update request for 1.9 (beta HotFix_1)!

Hello everyone!
I started work on update 2.0

It will include the following content:
  • Studies
  • Mrs. Parker (improved graphics)
  • Mrs. Godness (New content, and improved graphics)
  • Many moments in the game will be animated (some dialogues and actions).
  • Continue to update navigation
  • One Story(will be selected by voting result) -1,2,3,4 lvl's
  • +Bonus content for level 4
Developer Notes:
  • I will try not to release such large updates so that you get new content as quickly as possible.
  • Write your wishes in Discord and private messages, maybe it will be added to the new update.
Join to JTStudio Discord server so you don't miss out on great content!
Stay with JTStudio, and stay tuned.
Thank you so much for your support!
Have a nice day everyone, and good mood from JTStudio!
please give discord link here....

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Hi joutento ! If we put abdula in jail licina doesnt talk to us anymore, this can be change in future update or not ? if not i will not choose the abdula in jail choice she is my fav carater in this game i dont want to loose content with her

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi joutento ! If we put abdula in jail licina doesnt talk to us anymore, this can be change in future update or not ? if not i will not choose the abdula in jail choice she is my fav carater in this game i dont want to loose content with her
Hi! You won't lose content with her. In the game, everything is already prepared for the progress of her story. There will be NTR (avoidable). If you read the dialogues, then you know who laid eyes on her and Lucy. The best option to avoid a tough NTR with Licinia and Lucy would be to leave Abdul free. Otherwise, it will be hardcore... I even thought about not doing this scene...

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Ty for the quick awser ! iam down for everything with licina lol ntr or not iam relieved now (PS : i am playing 1.9 that you posted earlier right now and all of the awsers are in russian so maybe you should look at that before its publish here)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Ty for the quick awser ! iam down for everything with licina lol ntr or not iam relieved now (PS : i am playing 1.9 that you posted earlier right now and all of the awsers are in russian so maybe you should look at that before its publish here)
I'm sorry. I did not quite understand. What exactly is in Russian?

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
I'm sorry. I did not quite understand. What exactly is in Russian?
Every choice from the new update 1.9 are in russian, for example but this is for every choice of the new update not only this one (and of course my game is in english)

1653519967167.png
(Iam stuck here btw i dont know why but they say no thank you and i cant progress)

Reactions: L0b0ts

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Every choice from the new update 1.9 are in russian, for example but this is for every choice of the new update not only this one (and of course my game is in english)

View attachment 1830933
(Iam stuck here btw i dont know why but they say no thank you and i cant progress)
I'm sorry. Translation file crashed again (I'll fix it soon).
This is hard to verif because the translate file is fully translated.
anyway thx for feedback

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
The game has humor
unlikable MC as design And his weak character can't defend himself
I think the game is for NTR(I have no problem with this so)
especially with tiny dick MC have
doesn’t help either
And the other characters have a dickhorse

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes