dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
if there is femdom am a sub so i would go for femdom stuff is there alot of it i cant really tell by changelog sorry to take up your time seems like a fun game but playing as a dom just dosent feel right to me :)

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
if there is femdom am a sub so i would go for femdom stuff is there alot of it i cant really tell by changelog sorry to take up your time seems like a fun game but playing as a dom just dosent feel right to me :)
I m not sure I understand...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 6, 2017
At the moment there s very little soft femdom content, between headmistress and Ivan, one of the mcs... In the next version, there s definetely more with Ivan as a sub but only if he agrees so...[/SPOILER]

So does that mean that the only option we have with Ivan is to be a sub or avoid the headmistress route?

jon4

May 16, 2018
how to get ride of sid i did call the police but nothing happened he just say i fucked up

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
could just post the answer to his question for the benefit of everyone else wondering the same.....so what is it ?
I wrote then in private what I m writing now in public for the benefit of everyone.
The tags are there for this reason... and there isn't any incest tag.
If you are asking if there will be any, the answer is no...

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes