Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just curious I saw the multiple penetration tag? Is that avoidable? Ntr/sharing is not really my thing I don't mind if it is avoidable that way those that like it have it and those that don't like it can avoid it and both can enjoy the game so I'm just wondering will I be forced to share or be forced to be cucked? Is that kind of content avoidable? Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hi just curious I saw the multiple penetration tag? Is that avoidable? Ntr/sharing is not really my thing I don't mind if it is avoidable that way those that like it have it and those that don't like it can avoid it and both can enjoy the game so I'm just wondering will I be forced to share or be forced to be cucked? Is that kind of content avoidable? Thank you for your time :)
Hi. Ntr no, but there's one very important scene, a threesome actually, between the MCs and a prostitute. It can't be avoided because it's necessary for the plot. Sorry.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Hi. Ntr no, but there's one very important scene, a threesome actually, between the MCs and a prostitute. It can't be avoided because it's necessary for the plot. Sorry.
Besides Kanakis is there any intent on another femdom route. I think a kanakis femdom on the other mcs route would not be too mis placed. Perhaps as a deal for snake protection, failed blackmail, or any other reason. Also it looked like kirsten had promise for it after you get caught. Perhaps kanais and kirsten could cooperate. also megan seems like the type or margot for ivan getting money. Also futadom with the detective could be added. I think there could also be potential for more blakmail agaisnt classmates or with classmates against you. Also perhaps another teacher could have a femdom/dom route where you can choose either.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Besides Kanakis is there any intent on another femdom route. I think a kanakis femdom on the other mcs route would not be too mis placed. Perhaps as a deal for snake protection, failed blackmail, or any other reason. Also it looked like kirsten had promise for it after you get caught. Perhaps kanais and kirsten could cooperate. also megan seems like the type or margot for ivan getting money. Also futadom with the detective could be added. I think there could also be potential for more blakmail agaisnt classmates or with classmates against you. Also perhaps another teacher could have a femdom/dom route where you can choose either.
Hey, not bad... It's true that femdom, maledom and futadom are on my wish list but my priority is the story. If the storyline allows it I 'll do it. Thanks btw
Any potential unofficial incest patch?
Could happen but it would be difficult...

Mar 11, 2018
Hey, not bad... It's true that femdom, maledom and futadom are on my wish list but my priority is the story. If the storyline allows it I 'll do it. Thanks btw

Could happen but it would be difficult...
Not really, edit a few lines (and from the point of view, there is a clusterton of em) and bam, but nobody seem to bothering with this, so I might do it myself.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So no femdom until chapter 7? I'm not really interested in male dom - no hate of course everyone has their thing! I just want to know before I DL if femdom is super limited or if there's enough to be interesting.

Reactions: bulifun

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So no femdom until chapter 7? I'm not really interested in male dom - no hate of course everyone has their thing! I just want to know before I DL if femdom is super limited or if there's enough to be interesting.
I wouldn't know how much is enough... Maybe the best way to describe it, is that people who don't like femdom, don't like mc's humiliation and punishment so I must have done something right. :) A heads up: Goss_IP is about clever story and dialogues... If you play it only for femdom, you will not enjoy it. Anyway, have fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Is there any gallery & walktrough mod because im a little lost.
I finished the game twice but i can't get scenes from megan or ahsley or kirsten.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
You cannot win the basketball with Ivan no matter what? I max basketball yet i always lose

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes