CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So, I've been trying to play this and understand what the game wants you to do but I keep finding myself gated on every option (not popular enough, basketball skills aren't good enough despite practicing at every single opportunity, etc) -- there's no clear understanding as to what increasing stats do or the right paths to certain girls. I feel like I'm just clicking things and hoping and never rewarded.

I know the creator hasn't created a guide, so I'm reaching out to the community.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So, I've been trying to play this and understand what the game wants you to do but I keep finding myself gated on every option (not popular enough, basketball skills aren't good enough despite practicing at every single opportunity, etc) -- there's no clear understanding as to what increasing stats do or the right paths to certain girls. I feel like I'm just clicking things and hoping and never rewarded.

I know the creator hasn't created a guide, so I'm reaching out to the community.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hey, thanks for playing... Popularity isn't important right now. It will have a use in later chapters, so don't worry about it. There's a trick (cheat actually) about basketball. Always choose aggressive (33% to get +2) and if not succesful press the back button and choose passive (100% +1). Do this multiple times.
As for which paths are better to follow, for now, check the Gameplay advice under the cover picture in page one here. Good luck.

Reactions: boogiecookie
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes