Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
When do u start working on volume 2
I think there should be 4-5 month gap ryt??

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
"0.99"
"[complete]"
is this just a weird choise for a final number or there will be another update? just want to now so I download it now or wait, so I don't download it twice

Reactions: Basilicata

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Just wanted to say that it was better written than I expected. Intended to blast through it like so many other similar games, skipping the dialogue, but ended up "playing" (as in "reading") the game properly instead, lol. There's some issues regarding the game design (there's a review by "rezaf" that goes through most of it) but since this is apparently the dev's first game that is to be expected. Looking forward to the eventual continuation.

• Love
Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
"0.99"
"[complete]"
is this just a weird choise for a final number or there will be another update? just want to now so I download it now or wait, so I don't download it twice
Version 1.0 will not advance the story. Hopefully it will have a gallery, a walkthrough and revised graphics and gameplay. But it will be released after TTPS so basically I don't know exactly when.

Reactions: boogiecookie

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of some kind?
I would recommend in the future a walkthrough.
Is there any walkthrough?
any walkthrough ?
Well this game definitely needs walkthrough.
intrestig game could do with a walkthroue
Is there any gallery & walktrough
Any kind of guide would be very much appreciated.
Will we get a full walkthrough with it?
Is it possible to have a walkthroug ?
you really need to make a walkthrough.
help maybe a walkthrough ?
Vox populi! A walkthrough for v0.99 is here .
Next step, improve some scenes, finetune some storyline points, make a new walkthrough (!) and finally a gallery. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Dan5k74 and NIKI87
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes