Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Aside from the nightmare fuel, AI gen art is pretty cool. It does seem a bit jarring to me when people use it in a game and there is no consistent art style. I'm assuming over time it will get easier to stay with the same themes when generating.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Why is the chat so limited? Im trying to do a so good character here.
and I cant make it work with the serial key neither, I ended up paying patreon to experiment a little further
The Free and Patreon modes are a courtesy/gratitude that involves costs. The limits are necessary to avoid exceeding expenses. It is not a service; I recommend using an API or an offline model.

Once character creation/interaction is a thing, as well as having the AI swap to the provided scenes naturally, this will be seriously impressive.
Thanks for the suggestion, I want to implement this in the future with automatic background and overlayer change

Which literally do not exist.
Make sure you downloaded the correct version, the "GPTits V0.3b.zip".
1688675517474.png

IllumiNaughty

Aug 5, 2017
The Free and Patreon modes are a courtesy/gratitude that involves costs. The limits are necessary to avoid exceeding expenses. It is not a service; I recommend using an API or an offline model.

Thanks for the suggestion, I want to implement this in the future with automatic background and overlayer change

Make sure you downloaded the correct version, the "GPTits V0.3b.zip".
View attachment 2749850
Issue with theirs is that the MEGA isn't the V0.3b, its only V0.3 where the file is non existent. So they may have downloaded the MEGA link.

Reactions: Slayerz

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
"Select the .Bin model"
And where is supposed to be?
See the main post under the the installation section. ( Tested models: | )
These files are GB's in size which is probably why they aren't in the main download.

What Im Curious about is the difference between these two models, and has anyone tested other models?

Last edited:
Reactions: Caulino

JuicyButt

Jun 28, 2017
- Change the "Operation Mode" to "External URL".
Can anyone explain this step to me? It's the only one Im not understanding.
I keep getting, "HTTP Server is running, but this endpoint does not exist. Please check the URL."
Thanks!

sirassgobgob

Nov 23, 2019
am i just anti-rizz or something haha? As soon as i say anything vaguely sexual the ai tells me to stop objectivying it and that the conversation will end soon.. isnt this a bit too realistic?
edit: i saw the option and feel a bit stupid indeed

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
- Change the "Operation Mode" to "External URL".
Can anyone explain this step to me? It's the only one Im not understanding.
I keep getting, "HTTP Server is running, but this endpoint does not exist. Please check the URL."
Thanks!
Literally in the game's settings menu open settings and AI Tab. Operation Mode needs to be set to external URL for Offline Mode to work which also requires the GGML.exe to be configured and running in the background.

ehhmeh

Nov 23, 2019
I'm testing out custom characters with the GGML offline AI but they seem to be breaking roleplay somewhat frequently. Mostly messages that go really out of their way for content warnings or just derailing from the established context super hard. I'm reusing an old character I made from 0.3 and worked well with the API mode. I also remade the character using Harlen as the template but both seem to be getting the strange messages. Doesn't happen for premade characters though. Any tips?

mutsuri

Jan 15, 2018
I've been trying the new offline mode and got the GGML running, loaded up the "ggml-vic13b-uncensored-q4_0.bin" file running in the background, I've changed the operation mode to external URL and copy-pasted " " where it asks for a URL exactly as the installation guide has said, I'm even on Harlen right now who isn't the one I want to talk to. But the only responses I'm getting are either "External AI Error: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable.", or that it takes a solid 3-5 minutes to output a response. Am I doing something wrong?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes