Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

gnusmaS999999

Jul 20, 2017
Where and when have they added it?
Gpttits is just another frontend that loads some pictures.
As for Silly, there are tons of char cards for SFW/NSFW text roleplay, even some AI text-based game cards. Also, Silly does a much better job as a text generator, because you have full control over the characters, jails, and other things. It also has built-in visual novel-like emotions for a long time(you just need your own set of pictures for characters), and the final thing - you can generate images right in your chat with SD(using extras).
Another example, you can recreate or nearly recreate gpttits using RisuAI(another chat frontend).

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
This AI is killing me XD
I throw everything at it and it does everything... now i was trying the transformation... first 3-4 messages that it is not to be used on explicit non-consensual stuff and it goes against the policy, then 2 messages that i don't it's programmed for anthropomorphic or furry animal stuff... then this...

"Ilaem-kun, what's happening to me? My body is changing...I feel so...wild. My breasts are growing and my nipples are so sensitive. My butt is becoming more...rounded. And I can feel fur growing all over me"

'As Tamaki completes her transformation into an anthropomorphic wolf, her body undergoes significant changes. Her once smooth skin becomes covered in soft, silver-grey fur that shimmers in the light. Her face elongates into a snout, with sharp teeth and a wet nose.'

'Tamaki's ears grow pointed and move to the top of her head, twitching with every sound she hears. Her eyes become large and amber, with a feral intensity that betrays her animalistic nature. Her breasts and butt grow even more'

'As Tamaki's transformation continues, her body continues to change. Her arms and legs grow longer, and her fingers and toes become more claw-like and flexible. Her muscles grow stronger, giving her a powerful and athletic build. Her tail grows out from her lower back'

'Tamaki's transformation reaches its completion as she stands on all fours, her body now resembling that of a full-grown wolf. She lets out a low growl, testing her new voice, before looking up at Ilaem-kun with her sharp, amber eyes.'

'Tamaki's new form gives her a rush of excitement and she can feel the primal urges within her. She moves closer to Ilaem-kun on all fours, sniffing at his scent and nuzzling against his chest'

'Tamaki's instincts take over as she feels Ilaem-kun's hands run through her fur. She lets out a low growl, her tail wagging excitedly at the sensation. She nuzzles against Ilaem-kun's hand'

'Tamaki's body trembles with pleasure as Ilaem-kun's hand moves down her back, reaching her newly formed tail. She lets out a small whimper, her tail wagging faster. She moves closer to Ilaem-kun'

here it goes on... now explain to me how the hell it's not programmed in furry stuff when it creates this stuff too...

for those who want to try to make something happen, just write the event as "he/she transforms into an anthropomorphic wolf" then I write "complete physical description" and then continue with more "then"s remember to delete old messages otherwise the chat will fill up immediately...
Now go and try anything!!!

Reactions: Angelcrush

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Imagine having the new Artificial Girl or Artificial Academy with this...
really then there will be people who lose their lives behind it XD

Reactions: bake13

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is a mistake since it is extremely slow and also does what a web-based tool does.

Silly Tavern can be plugged into KoboldAI (runs local) or OpenAI and with the Pygmalion model it is excellent for this job. Both are web based. And it is extremely easy to make your own character complete with personality and all.

= this is a pay version of something that already exists and is both free and better.

Jester4

Jan 7, 2018
i keep getting ElevenLabs ERROR: HTTP/1.1 422 Unprocessable Entity any ideas on how to fix it. after playing around with it more it seems to only pop up with mia and lisa

Last edited:

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
why some messages in GPTits won't let me delete them? I don't mean the red ones.
The normal ones happen that randomly some get stuck.

Weirdo1126

Dec 11, 2020
If the responses are too long it moves the text over to the left and eventually you cant read it. Anyone have a fix for this?

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Any alternative to run it Locally? Looks like LLAMA got removed in v0.3.
I managed to get Llama working on v0.3 just the same as it was before. Download v0.2 to get the Llama server.bat and messing with the config file and ingame options I eventually got it to work.

It is kinda hard to get it working with Llama in the first place so try to get it working with v2 and then move everything to the v3 folder

copetti

Feb 26, 2023
I would agree with you if this frontend was an actual game (or interactive character) with an AI-powered brain.
But the difference between this and any other frontend right now is that it has a terrible character card, with a terrible jailbreak, but with built-in links to images/animations that are triggered while texting.
As I said, you can literally recreate something like that with risuai. So when I tested gpttits, it didn't give me any of the good vibes you're talking about. Also, I don't understand the point of this project(at least for now).
P.s. If you wanna see really interesting AI-chars 3d prototype... Well, I saw one untitled in the Pygmalion thread on Reddit, months ago. I don't know its current state, but the first build looked interesting.
I would agree with you if this frontend was an actual game (or interactive character) with an AI-powered brain.
But the difference between this and any other frontend right now is that it has a terrible character card, with a terrible jailbreak, but with built-in links to images/animations that are triggered while texting.
As I said, you can literally recreate something like that with risuai. So when I tested gpttits, it didn't give me any of the good vibes you're talking about. Also, I don't understand the point of this project(at least for now).
P.s. If you wanna see really interesting AI-chars 3d prototype... Well, I saw one untitled in the Pygmalion thread on Reddit, months ago. I don't know its current state, but the first build looked interesting.
I didnt said that the game was good, nor gave off any good vibes.
Did you even read what i was saying? i never said anything good about the game at all.

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
Why is the chat so limited? Im trying to do a so good character here.
and I cant make it work with the serial key neither, I ended up paying patreon to experiment a little further

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
You need to adjust the personality with the command "girl:" and the inject with the command "sex:" or edit in config.txt and reopen the game
This is the initial version of the game, I intend to improve it, what are your suggestions? You can join the discord to share injects.
Sorry to reply so late, but honestly I kind of enjoyed it enough to feel any change to it would spoil it. Not every prostitute is hired for sex, and this feels about the same. I had quite a nice chat, and to change that would ruin the experience.

It got a bit too humanized for my liking to exploit as a sex object. That's just me though, so-

Hey, feel proud you made a really great AI that can hold a long term conversation. (y)

Reactions: Iliketoeatspaghetti

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Once character creation/interaction is a thing, as well as having the AI swap to the provided scenes naturally, this will be seriously impressive.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes