Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So judging from the single review, 0.3 is a step down from 0.2 ? I agree with what the review is saying in terms of stylistic approach, but I haven't tried the game so I can't judge yet. I guess I will download version 3.0 since 2.1 is not available on here anymore since I'm interested by the concept.

EDIT : Nvm found the torrent link for 0.2c..

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Caulino

I tried some of your other games, and I definitely like this one the best. I hope that you continue to work on it and won't ever abandon it. Thank you for making this AI chat game.

When the girl talks, she often gets cut off before she finishes saying what she was going to say. Is there a way to get her to finish her sentences or thoughts? I tried pressing Enter or the Submit button, but nothing happens. So I always end up having to say something even though she didn't finish what she was saying.

I don't like the adult pictures of anime girls. You should only keep the original girl, the one that is animated with the blinking eyes. And then have different versions of her. Show how she looks like if you were to remove different pieces of clothing. One image of her with everything on except the shirt. One with everything on except her skirt. One with everything on except her shirt and skirt. One with her only wearing panties. One with her only wearing bra. And also show how she looks like in different sex poses, like doggie style, missionary, and blowjob. Then make it so we can use buttons to change clothing options and sexual pose options when talking to her. You could also add other options like have her pose for watching anime with you, or hugging, kissing, etc.

I don't like being referred to as "player". I want to change my name in the game, but I don't know how. I told her, "My name is ..." but it still shows player: mymessage. If I type name:desiredname, it changes the girls' name not my own. There needs to be a MC_NAME= in the config.

On the default config settings (max tokens: 90), I can never see the girl's full response. I always have to press the eye button to see the rest. I think that by default, you should be able to see the entire response without having to click a button first. Also, you could add some transparency options to the chat boxes so we can see the text but also see through the textbox. I wish that the chat box did not cover her face or body. It would make sense to move her to the right side of the screen next to the buttons, and then have the chat box to the left of her.

How does the API key work? Will I be able to play for around 10-20 minutes, every day, for months or years for free? Or will I eventually run out of tokens and the API key will stop working permanently until I upgrade or spend money?
Thank you, some of the things you mentioned have been fixed in version 0.3, in addition to allowing the player to change the character's image. The game's idea is to be a sandbox that provides freedom to the player.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Looks interesting and quite promising. Sadly I can't try it since a funny "OpenAI's services are not available in your country" moment went down.
Free Mode and Patreon Mode will work in your country.

The concept is ambitious, but complicated to pull off...
The answers were better last week, OpenAI started making it harder to generate adult content.

mac version?
Windows only for now

игра гавно и я не понял разве это игра !!!!!
Работало хорошо на вашем языке?
So judging from the single review, 0.3 is a step down from 0.2 ? I agree with what the review is saying in terms of stylistic approach, but I haven't tried the game so I can't judge yet. I guess I will download version 3.0 since 2.1 is not available on here anymore since I'm interested by the concept.

EDIT : Nvm found the torrent link for 0.2c..
From the changelog, you can see how many improvements there are from 0.2 to 0.3.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
The answers were better last week, OpenAI started making it harder to generate adult content.
I am not very resourceful or have much knowledge about this AI chatting and NSFW and while I consider this great (since if it had implementation with other games or could be linked with them it could allow a more real/interactive experience, in like 5 years once it's properly developed), I consider it very ambitious but one thing I think should be looked perhaps at is... How thirsty the AI attempts to be... I understand there are technical difficulties but it goes to the 3rd base from the start, that's something that I think unless the AI gets a response from the beginning, I think it could do with a softer approach...

To explain what I mean: If you ask mere conversational stuff like "How are you doing" It'll reply with an overly lewd answer, and while it isn't necessariously bad, it makes it hard to take it seriously, let alone consider or get into a roleplay scenario...

I don't blame the devs since this is green and again, AI is something ambitious but promising on many aspects of humanity, but it'll take a lot of time and testing before this AI can be decent at chatting, although I ain't against the core idea behind this, I like it...

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
0.3 Is very good, the free solution works rather well compared to the giant hassle for mediocre results it was to install llama (but is understandably a bit limited). Can't wait for people to start making tons of custom characters. Hopefully we manage to get a very good offline model before September 13. Can't wait to see what 0.4 or 0.5 has to offer, good job.

Estflipper

Nov 8, 2021
fantastic game, hope to get a way to save later on and maybe fix the 500 caps or save the text from before.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
When I started I could have a limit of 2500 for messages in memory. Now it tells me the limit is 1300 before I need to delete old messages, which is a bit short for me.
Is this based on time or what changed my limit?

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
The so called "limit" is out of the creator's hands. It's using a public OpenAI key from what I can tell, and thats probably been hammered to pieces by so many requests. Given that OpenAI seems to want to shut down on degeneracy in their models, the creator is interested in making their own model, trained on us partially. Whether or not that's a viable solution, I do applaud the attempt.

Also, accusations of stolen artwork and shoddy chatbot are pretty useless. This is essentially by design. The creator is essentially making a framework for displaying assets and interacting with a language/voice model, with an added UI.
- While it would be nice to have some custom art by hooking it up to a stable diffusion model or something, there will always be tradeoffs. Either it can be done locally, which could work by extracting the context, but with shitty results and very computationally expensive, or the creator would have to host their own server to handle it, which costs Money, with a capital M. No, our patreon donations aren't gonna cut it for anything decent. Creator would also have to deal with making a server, load bearing, etc. Most economic solution would be to make people buy compute time lol.
- Language models aren't really made for sexy time. No one has the time, data, or impetus to make one, best you get is some monetized chatbot like Replika (no clue how good it is and they obviously wont share), or someone's passion project, much like this.
- If you want it to be more "game" like, with unique characters, you or any artist and make the "stolen" artwork for your own character, and make the prompts. It's made to be mod-able, by design.

Basically, this framework is the economical solution to what it could be. If you want the fully customized experience with in-house models, you are looking at a project worth around $4-5 million of engineering and research work. This number is just for adapting existing solutions btw, leave anything from the ground up to Google or Facebook or something. For now it makes sense for the author to look towards outsourcing or settling for the other work.

That said, I wouldn't mind access to the source code to cherry pick the easy fixes. Its an interesting problem I'm not being paid to solve.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Feetguy224

Apr 19, 2018
Still stuck with message limit of 1300 and haven't been able to do anything at all X_X

Just used a key and it works alright. Is there an option to let them move the conversation along instead of having to prompt everything ourselves?

Last edited:

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
To explain what I mean: If you ask mere conversational stuff like "How are you doing" It'll reply with an overly lewd answer, and while it isn't necessariously bad, it makes it hard to take it seriously, let alone consider or get into a roleplay scenario...

I don't blame the devs since this is green and again, AI is something ambitious but promising on many aspects of humanity, but it'll take a lot of time and testing before this AI can be decent at chatting, although I ain't against the core idea behind this, I like it...
There is the Sexual Mode and Normal Mode to differentiate this and allow different roleplays.

i remember Ai dungeon which is a real piece of sh*t, keep mixing characters when talking, but couldn't stop trying. Will try this one.
I don't know "Ai dungeon", what do you like most about it?

fantastic game, hope to get a way to save later on and maybe fix the 500 caps or save the text from before.
Will have a save system and reduce the conversation (create a summary) in the next version 0.4

When I started I could have a limit of 2500 for messages in memory. Now it tells me the limit is 1300 before I need to delete old messages, which is a bit short for me.
Is this based on time or what changed my limit?
I set the limit back to 2500, I changed something else and ended up changing the limit to 1300 by accident.

Downloaded this and Windows defender started going crazy about atleast 3 trojans...
I sent the scan above, there are no trojans and I guarantee there are no backdoors that downloads any malware. If you have any evidence or false positives, please send them.
Still stuck with message limit of 1300 and haven't been able to do anything at all X_X

Just used a key and it works alright. Is there an option to let them move the conversation along instead of having to prompt everything ourselves?
I set the limit back to 2500, I changed something else and ended up changing the limit to 1300 by accident.

Reactions: Estflipper
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes