Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
This game is quite difficult without OpenAI key.
I really need someone share ofline guide to play game.

tonya67

Apr 5, 2020
always having gpt saying that it can't be used for sexual content. Any ways to avoid it? As well it is saying that the incest is okay, interesting
you can just change her line of behavior in the text file with the game. In config.txt.
For example, GIRL_PROFILE=Act like Anna, little vulgar and sociable. You like dirty talks.

This is enough for her to offer virtual sex from the first minutes of the dialogue. But yes, it will be a less high-quality experience.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Does this mean you're making it easier to set up the offline mode?
I'm improving everything, offline there aren't many options that rival GPT, but I'm creating an option to anonymously share conversations with me. With these conversations, I can train a LLM model or LoRA, and as a token of gratitude for your trust, I will release this model for free to work offline.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
You exposed your API, I recommend resetting it before other people start using it. Try leaving the PORT empty and setting the URL to .

You can also send it on Discord; it's easier to help there.
Yeah, It works properly. Thank you for your help

Ishigui

Apr 8, 2019
For now, I am improving the PC experience, and in the next versions, I should start testing a web version and an Android version.

View attachment 2644996
I have two question for the future of the game:
- My first question is if we will be able to have longer and bigger conversation over a longer period of time with the AI? (right now we are limited by the token limit)
- My second question is if you plan to make it possible to adjust the maximum length of the text visible to us? Because right now, even if I put "MAX_TOKEN_RESPONSE=1000", I wont be able to see all text the ai wrote wich is a shame in my opinion.

Also, I just wanted to say that if it's possible for the game to continue to grow and allow even more complex interaction and freedom in how the player can literally create their own stories and fantasy with the Ai, then I believe it could become a top tier game.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I have two question for the future of the game:
- My first question is if we will be able to have longer and bigger conversation over a longer period of time with the AI? (right now we are limited by the token limit)
- My second question is if you plan to make it possible to adjust the maximum length of the text visible to us? Because right now, even if I put "MAX_TOKEN_RESPONSE=1000", I wont be able to see all text the ai wrote wich is a shame in my opinion.

Also, I just wanted to say that if it's possible for the game to continue to grow and allow even more complex interaction and freedom in how the player can literally create their own stories and fantasy with the Ai, then I believe it could become a top tier game.

You are not limited by the token limit if you set a lower MAX TOKEN RESPONSE value. You can exchange infinite messages as long as you don't reach the limit of 4096 tokens, and old messages are cleared from memory.

I have made several adjustments to the UI, which are already available in the preview version 0.3. It is now possible to scroll up and copy messages.

The game continues to evolve, and in version 0.3, you can even change the prompt. This allows for some unexpected situations, as shared on Discord. For example, it is possible to have two characters in one, like twin sisters.

It will soon be available to the public, for now it is a preview for patrons only.

The focus of version 0.4 will be: mobile version, memory saving, and conversation recap ( compress the entire previous conversation into a small summary while clearing the memory).

1685345626299.png
1685346126534.png

Last edited:

BecomingHuman

Sep 17, 2021
Looks interesting and quite promising. Sadly I can't try it since a funny "OpenAI's services are not available in your country" moment went down.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes