Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

FrostyKirito

Aug 12, 2017
Do you have Visual Studio installed? Someone with this issue fixed it by reinstalling Visual Studio.

On Discord, it's better for troubleshooting solutions.
Oh okay okay, i'll give that a try now.

also I tried joining the discord but the invite link is expired

nononoke

Sep 28, 2017
Stuck between 3 and 4. I ran the llama_derver.bat, cycled through whatever it was doing however there was no address given. At least nothing that looked what i assume would be similar to line 5.

Instead it wanted me to run: python exe
for update or whatever.
This has been accomplished yet it talks about: "No module named flask"`
Press any key to continue.
I press key and llama_server shut down.

No address and wouldnt know what to do with it even if i found one.
#6 on the list for LLAMA_URL and port I have no idea what to do with anyway
#7 LLama Model? What even is that? would i know if i seen it?
exct..
exct..

I believe the instruction are for those who already know the intricacies and the mechanics of this stuff.

I will wait for either better instructions. how to do video, step by step guide or something better.

I tried.
I was able to make this work. As I was installing NovelAi I had a python issue, but it showed the path to python.exe inside the folder of the Inscape soft for some reason. I uninstalled inskape and it worked. I tried with gptits and it worked too.

You possibly have a similar problem, you need to find who is causing the issue and don't forget to click on add python to path when you install it.

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Following the offline instructions I would first install Llama on its own following the tutorial in the r/LocalLLaMA subreddit. I had no problem after I did that (and added the model in a model folder I created in the LLAMA folder on GPTits). Also don't add the 5000 port to the adress just the adress part and the 5000 in the port below.

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Is there a way to pick up where you left off? I had a conversation with her and then logged off for the night and when I opend the next day it was as though our conversation never happened.
There is also no good way to close the game. I have to exit out via the Windows button

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
10/10, einstein would be proud, jk. Thank you. It's nearly perfect for me, especially as a simulation in all sorts of useful manner, ai still has a lot of way to go, and I'm excited for it.

Uglyb4stard

Mar 2, 2020
Ideally we need a super optimised local running llm, then the true golden age can begin. Sadly I have no big money for those powerful gpus, but hey i have zero social life and zero motives to spend money on something else, it shouldn't be hard to get money for them in future.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
python not found when running llama server
I literally use python to execute Stable Diffusion

quick fix: use Py instead of Python
also add pip directory (which is in appdata) to environment variables. Both system and User.

aaand it failed again because it needs Visual Studio 2022...
The dev really didn't think this one through.

ok so to Recap for anyone NEW finding this "game"
1) Download and install Python 3
2) Add your Python 3 folder into "Environment Variables" > Path, for both System and User. just search "Environment" in start menu.
3) in Command Prompt type py --version. If it says you have Python 3, you've done step 2 correctly.
4) Go to your Python folder again and add the Scripts folder to "Environment Variables", same as step 2
5) in Command Prompt type pip install --upgrade pip
6) type pip install flask
7) Install Visual Studio 2022. Community version is free. IDK which modules this game needs so I installed all of them (but probably Python and C++)
8) Sacrifice a goat to whatever god you believe in
9) then you can run llama_server
10) Finally you can run the game
PS: oh and don't forget to download that Alpaca AI file, or use an API key from OpenAI (you have to pay for it)

Last edited:

Jun 3, 2022
always having gpt saying that it can't be used for sexual content. Any ways to avoid it? As well it is saying that the incest is okay, interesting

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
[end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
ERROR: Failed building wheel for llama-cpp-python
Failed to build llama-cpp-python
ERROR: Could not build wheels for llama-cpp-python, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects
python: can't open file 'C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\main.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes