Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 28, 2021
Please try upgrading or changing the payment method, then test some random prompt in the Playground. It is a problem related to the trial account.
im not putting a payment method in gpt i dont even have one available to me atm and im poor asf wtf am i supposed to do

Reactions: Sir Anal and TLUF

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
im not putting a payment method in gpt i dont even have one available to me atm and im poor asf wtf am i supposed to do
You could try the offline mode, that is free and does not require an api key. But it takes some technical setup.

nononoke

Sep 28, 2017
Wasn't able to make the offline works, installed python. "Flask not found" Error on llama_server.

The best would be to make this works with KoboldAi offline and maybe the koboldAi on google colab for high requirements model.

n4n15

Aug 20, 2016
Save problem
Wasn't able to make the offline works, installed python. "Flask" Error on llama_server.

The best would be to make this works with KoboldAi offline and maybe the koboldAi on google colab for high requirements model.
Same problem.
I have try to manualy do a pip install flask but It does not do anything.
Stuck to ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'flask'

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
The idea is good, but I'll pass. In a sandbox like this, I need the freedom to pick my, and my partner's gender, sorry!

Good luck for the project!

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
When I try to run "llama_server.bat" to set up the offline mode, it says python not found. But I just installed python 3.11.3
Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
When I try to run "llama_server.bat" to set up the offline mode, it says python not found. But I just installed python 3.11.3
Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?
Python is not in the PATH of the System Environment Variables, you can look up how to insert or reinstall by checking this option that is not enabled by default on installation.

Reactions: ScarletIce

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Python is not in the PATH of the System Environment Variables, you can look up how to insert or reinstall by checking this option that is not enabled by default on installation.
Thank you, that worked perfectly!

Though now I'm having the flask problem and I don't understand the solutions written in the github page linked earlier.... I don't suppose someone can dumb it down for me?

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2021
You could try the offline mode, that is free and does not require an api key. But it takes some technical setup.
Idk what to do, I'm not that technical and the offline setup guide doesn't give me much of an idea on wtf to do, idk where to put it in models
Like there needs to be a full step by step guide they specifies where everything is

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I like the concept, looking forward to further updates.
GPTits-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can we play chess with her and pat her head?
Can she call me a stupid idiot while clumsily doing my assignments while footjobbing me?
Can she suck dick and send her thoughts directly into my mind.. as I cum into her lungs* and make her boobs swell?
Can I skull-fuck her? Can I attach a collar parasite to the back of her head and turn her brain into an extra pussy?
Can my cat watch while this is all happenning?
:D
:3
:/

Tericc

May 19, 2018
Stuck between 3 and 4. I ran the llama_derver.bat, cycled through whatever it was doing however there was no address given. At least nothing that looked what i assume would be similar to line 5.

Instead it wanted me to run: python exe
for update or whatever.
This has been accomplished yet it talks about: "No module named flask"`
Press any key to continue.
I press key and llama_server shut down.

No address and wouldnt know what to do with it even if i found one.
#6 on the list for LLAMA_URL and port I have no idea what to do with anyway
#7 LLama Model? What even is that? would i know if i seen it?
exct..
exct..

I believe the instruction are for those who already know the intricacies and the mechanics of this stuff.

I will wait for either better instructions. how to do video, step by step guide or something better.

I tried.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Cool concept. You can already do this with Chat GPT 3.5 and 4, just ask the AI to roleplay and ease-in to the nsfw stuff.

I would suggest finding a way to streamline and automate your offline game setup without having to rely on OpenAI, for 2 obvious reasons:
1) OpenAI can and will ban your account for excessive use of NSFW content. (yes they moderate everything using their API)
2) Very few people know how to setup an AI module.

Ishigui

Apr 8, 2019
It would seem the Ai has a limit to the number of word she can put in a response. Is it possible to increase the amount or maybe completely remove this limit? If there is a command what should I mark to allow the AI to write more text?

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
It would seem the Ai has a limit to the number of word she can put in a response. Is it possible to increase the amount or maybe completely remove this limit? If there is a command what should I mark to allow the AI to write more text?
type `max:150` or edit `MAX_TOKEN_RESPONSE`
In the next version it will be easier to edit directly in the game

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes