Oct 22, 2018
I don't get why a dev is getting so much shit for "copying". Even if some of the characters are similar it is a totally different game so it comes to the point if one likes it and plays it and if someone doesn't then they don't. Stop ruining someone else's hard work.
It's not some. It's all, and not only that, but the map sprites also look similar, and the story itself is a copy of it, likely to make it easy to copy the sex scenes as well.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I don't get why a dev is getting so much shit for "copying". Even if some of the characters are similar it is a totally different game so it comes to the point if one likes it and plays it and if someone doesn't then they don't. Stop ruining someone else's hard work.
Plagiarizing other people's work is the exact opposite of 'hard work', friend.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this Chinese knockoff is still going?? it ain't even worth the download to kill time while waiting for a new update for SS

Reactions: BullRush77

last12

Apr 27, 2018
I mean i dont support him doing this but what he do takes lot of efforts even copying he also change alot of content! some people just making mods for already made games and asking money for it dont be harsh just because he is chinese or whatever

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i find it funny how it really copy SS in some points.

even if some chars are a bit different, its still sue the exact same concept and style...

the fucking roxxy, Erik, the fat "you know who" (she aint fat.. blablabla..), sport tacher, granny bitch etc..

lack of imagination in some points.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I mean i dont support him doing this but what he do takes lot of efforts even copying he also change alot of content! some people just making mods for already made games and asking money for it dont be harsh just because he is chinese or whatever
No one is being harsh on him because "he is chinese or whatever", they are being harsh on him because he's blatantly ripping off currently one of the most popular adult games, and claiming that it's his original idea. Modders on these forums aren't doing that; and they aren't asking for money to do it either. Most modders that I've downloaded content from, do not have a patreon page, and those that do treat it as a tip jar. They do not hide their mods behind a paywall, nor do they pretend that the game they are modding is their own.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Guys, the one making a shit load of money with poor art and shitty recycled plots is Summertime Saga, not this dude who barely makes any money. Why criticize this one instead of the one taking thousands and thousands for a mediocre game? this is like holding an indie movie to the same standards than one from a big studio.
Competition is good, stop shooting down anything that challenges mediocre games like Summertime Saga which make thousands simply because they lack competition.
The character art in this game is arguably better than SameFace Saga.
Nice game, I love only the mom so much but at least she is so wonderful, better than the mom in summertime saga, and I love only incest so... wow.
Who give a fuck if it's a copy of sts? I pray there are more contents
...what he do takes lot of efforts even copying he also change alot of content! some people just making mods for already made games and asking money for it dont be harsh just because he is chinese or whatever
Wang Wei Gong, is that you? Stop using alt accounts.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes