Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
there's any walkthrough? i've been playing v0.8 but i'm not able to see any scene unless mom bath time but is only that.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
This is an understatement... there is quite literally nothing! So far you only spy on her in the shower, get an upskirt shot and there is some groping(that you are not even doing btw)
Yeah, and if you ask me I dont believe the son will score with his mother.Wang seems to take the patreon rules very seriously and wont implement any kind of incest thing. And it doesnt bother me.
Thats one of these games i'm just playing for the story like My Hunting Adventure. I'm not a huge fan of his art or from MHA.
People who just want to fap probably are wrong here,yeah.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, and if you ask me I dont believe the son will score with his mother.Wang seems to take the patreon rules very seriously and wont implement any kind of incest thing.
The only issue is that Wang is not telling us the truth though. He has made sure to tell his supporters that there will be nudity past version 0.7- look no further than 0.8 where there has been virtually no change in the amount of sexual content. If you think I am exaggerating look at that:
Graduated v.07 for Public is here! I will stop to build public version at the moment, cos there'll be nudity in the later versions, which is not allowed by Patreon rules. so you can be my Patron (find the benefits on the tier side) if you want to play the later versions. thanks and enjoy it! :)
Of course this could be going too far but I dunno this is pretty fishy.
If anything this trainwreck of a project makes me all the more appreciate the work on SS.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I guess this game deserves a "Abanded by the players" Tag.
Cause nobody cares about the last two updates.
The game is alive,the playerbase dead. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I guess this game deserves a "Abanded by the players" Tag.
Cause nobody cares about the last two updates.
The game is alive,the playerbase dead.
Damn True and the Reason is cause their is not even a Story or a good Grind System!!

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
New version (v10) is out publicly:

Careful though, my AV is detecting the .exe as a trojan variant so use at your own risk!
eset.PNG

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Even my AVG goes banana's over this game... I can't even started the game, when next varning comes up about a virus...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
AV turned this up - Trojan:Win32/Bancteian

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Are the Chinese trying to hack us through our adult entertainment now? :rolleyes:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
AV turned this up - Trojan:Win32/Bancteian

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Are the Chinese trying to hack us through our adult entertainment now? :rolleyes:
Yeahhh reported this yesterday when the v0.10 public version was up before being taken down/reverted back to v0.8.

If this version still has that malware, wouldn't advise anyone to touch this.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes