Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yeahhh reported this yesterday when the v0.10 public version was up before being taken down/reverted back to v0.8.

If this version still has that malware, wouldn't advise anyone to touch this.
I haven't been here for a while but this is just WILD. I have never seen a post go back on a previous release just because a game was not trustworthy enough. At this point there isn't a lot that can still potentially surprise us I feel.
If there is a game dev out there who for some godforsaken reason decides to do worse, please go rethink your life choices- or don't- you're just wasting everyone's time and your own energy.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Looks like after the dev got called out for the malware thingy he (unwillingly) "resolved" the issue (and surprise surprise, he pretended there wasn't any in the first place...)
surebuddy.png

Anyway. I'm pretty confident the game is safe to play (for now), see for yourself.

v0.11 Public: -

* Took the liberty to delete some analytics files - Might trigger a warning at the start, just press ignore and you're good to go.

** Previous saves will not work. Instead, use to use the save file attached bellow.​

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
5th screen looks like the MC was about to sell some drugs :v I'm not sure if I would like to see some SS knockoff... Is it worth trying? How much content is there? I guess it's not animated at all? There's not too many tags so it's really hard to guess.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
5th screen looks like the MC was about to sell some drugs
This whole "game" is on drugs I feel

Is it worth trying?
I have been saying this since day one NO NOT WORTH

How much content is there?
There probably is still nothing- also that cheapstake of a dev censored the scenes with possible nudity
Look I know I sound like a dick but that dev deserves all the flack we've been giving him since a year.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Wait. Aren't some of those just redrawn sprites from Summertime Saga?
Oh well, the dev's name is Wang Wei Gong, so I guess we can joke about Chinese knockoffs.
Well it's very embarrassing but it's logic after all , we know the difference between a game make by passion and by money . I m chinese belgian it's very embarrassing :HideThePain:. ^^

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes