rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
I'm sorry to announce that this is no way this is going to happen as-is. But on the bright side, there is a lot of games you can try out other than this actual garbage!
For me is not garbage, it was good until he censure all that, looks like those japanese games. If he dont uncensure the game he is going down real fast in my opinion.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
For me is not garbage, it was good until he censure all that, looks like those japanese games. If he dont uncensure the game he is going down real fast in my opinion.
Of course you can think so but keep in mind the guy left a freaking trojan previous versions for months before redacting that, promised nudity for quite some time and literally has traced SS characters while insisting those weren't traced. I don't know about you but I personally do not trust this dev. The game wasn't good until it was censored: public versions were never meant to be uncensored.
I have seen his track record. I have played his versions hoping like for nudity. No promised nudity has caught on since 0.4 where there was no sort of nudity whatsoever. Also, another reason why I believe white-knighting him is a bad idea, he has said before that he doesn't like us(F95) talking about him while we are literally free advertising for his game.

Sorry for my ranting but I too want it to be good. Apparently Wang does not.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
The game is not absolute garbage, i give you that, some storylines are quit good.The Character Design is...improvable.
But the behaviour of the dev ist garbage.
I highly doubt it, he will uncensor it, except many paying patreons(>100) asking for it.
But i cant imaging many people are paying for this.
Although, if you really like the game and wont see it die, why dont you pay for the uncensored version and share it with us from time to time.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
Of course you can think so but keep in mind the guy left a freaking trojan previous versions for months before redacting that, promised nudity for quite some time and literally has traced SS characters while insisting those weren't traced. I don't know about you but I personally do not trust this dev. The game wasn't good until it was censored: public versions were never meant to be uncensored.
I have seen his track record. I have played his versions hoping like for nudity. No promised nudity has caught on since 0.4 where there was no sort of nudity whatsoever. Also, another reason why I believe white-knighting him is a bad idea, he has said before that he doesn't like us(F95) talking about him while we are literally free advertising for his game.

Sorry for my ranting but I too want it to be good. Apparently Wang does not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
0.13 version any one has it???
It would be more effective to open an thread by the game request section.But i wouldnt hope too much that someone has it.
When 0.14 comes out i probably get it, to see the progress of the game.I will post it then here.So you have to wait i dont know how long, but should be atleast 2 weeks.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes