Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So how does one wake Joseph up. Bathroom locked all the other exits say wake Joseph up, go in the bed room nothing to click on...

NVM found it ...white on white near the bed on the floor...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like the dude took Summertime Saga's art style and downgraded it. That being said, there are more egregious art styles than the one presented that other devs have tried to use for a game.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Here i have something: The map you use in the game...
Day - Map.jpg Evening - Map.jpg Day - Map South.jpg Evening - Map South.jpg
Make an backup of location map in here "Graduated V0.13 Wang wei gong\game\image"
Unzip this one and put in there it should be.

location.7z:

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyPriapus

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Is there anyone who might have V0.14.... It must be impossible that we do not have a single one here, supporting him who can upload the version here or ??? ...

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
OK, so did a little progress w/ Kathy and Brown...asked permission from Principal to come by later and nothing - or at least nothing obvious to me.I can't advance the time clicked most everything I can find...any help or is that all?

Edit: I did get attached error when talking to principal - just ignored it. Don't know if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

SkyPriapus

Apr 1, 2020
OK, so did a little progress w/ Kathy and Brown...asked permission from Principal to come by later and nothing - or at least nothing obvious to me.I can't advance the time clicked most everything I can find...any help or is that all?

Edit: I did get attached error when talking to principal - just ignored it. Don't know if that makes any difference.
On what day are you?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
On what day are you?
Day 50. I did the morning talk w/ Kathy in living room,had the science lesson, then went to talk w/ principal - it glitched. When I left the office it was still afternoon and can't advance time; usually after talking w/ principal it's evening .

SkyPriapus

Apr 1, 2020
Day 50. I did the morning talk w/ Kathy in living room,had the science lesson, then went to talk w/ principal - it glitched. When I left the office it was still afternoon and can't advance time; usually after talking w/ principal it's evening .
That is weird I just finish a new save and the one from the Dev and I didn’t get any error on day 50, did you try to rollbac?

Jabon

May 29, 2017

I have the same error...

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes