Feb 25, 2021
version 24 for public players

For Windows:

For Mac:

Save file:

Changelog v0.24:

• Bobby's a new scene has been added.
  • Brown's a new scene has been added.
  • Jasmine's some new scenes have been added.
  • Joseph's some new scenes have been added.
  • Kathy's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mr. Jackson's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mr. Ronald's a new scene has been added.
  • Toff's some new scenes have been added.
  • A new location has been added, apartment.
  • Jasmine's apartment room has been added.
  • Some minigames have been added.
  • New feature on H-scenes has been added.
  • Hints have been updated.
  • Fixed some bugs.
* Previous save version should work, but let me know if it doesn't. I provide a save file as well. just extract, copy and paste the file to the folder C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated (win). try to google for mac location, then you can use it on the load menu.

* Disclaimer

It's not my responsibility if you get the game outside of Patreon site.

* Anti virus issue

Try to google if your anti virus detects trojan or whatever virus is, in Ren'Py game. I guarantee that my game is safe.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game is such a waste - firstly it is obvious that there should be an incest here, but unfortunately we don't have any patch that would correct this or simply the dev could provide an option to choose a relationship at the beginning of the game, secondly the dev had a sick idea with the censored version and only higher tiers can have the uncensored version - all this makes the game unfortunately not very popular despite its potential, which is reflected by the fact that it has only 20 supporters on patreon.
:unsure: So in conclusion I don't know if I should cry or laugh that the dev wanted to make money on this game, but as most of us know hiding content or censoring it behind a paywall always has the opposite effect.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Guys. According to wt on day 22 I need to go to Hanna's and click on Dog paws. I didn't find. Any help?

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
After the first few days, the phone hints are just blank and show nothing. I followed the 0.14 walkthrough and am now on day 51, but I don't know what to do, my entire thing is blank and it's hard to time skip. Should I just start over from this or is this normal?

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
What am i seeing. what are these white spots/circle on them is it suppose to be like a shadow thing (not in like a real shadow....) seems like everyone got their shot of u know what
I think it's supposed to be light reflections. But with how many there are on some of those preview pictures, it looks more like the game is about finding the culprit that jizzed all over everyone and everything in town.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
And you do that how?
Notepad ++, looks for variable phone password, see dependancies, i found double commant with want to check phone 1 and found password 1, but it didnt trigger outcome, meaning unlock phone by password, so i replaced all 4 variables wit htype password :)
Works as soon as you click on phone lol

replace original file in game folder. nothing else was changed.

There is another bug, when Kathy asks you to go shopping lingerie, you cant click location, so have to roll back and simply enter home again - kathy has a bag with lingerie but not sure if there is a special scene.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes