Jul 29, 2017
Notepad ++, looks for variable phone password, see dependancies, i found double commant with want to check phone 1 and found password 1, but it didnt trigger outcome, meaning unlock phone by password, so i replaced all 4 variables wit htype password :)
Works as soon as you click on phone lol

Mega

replace original file in game folder. nothing else was changed.

There is another bug, when Kathy asks you to go shopping lingerie, you cant click location, so have to roll back and simply enter home again - kathy has a bag with lingerie but not sure if there is a special scene.
Does not work.

Reactions: LuckyLuke_1974
Jul 29, 2017
You have to get to the moment, where MC wants tocheck the phone and find code in drawer. then replace it.
You are probably missing triggers.
Checked several times with different triggers, doesn't work. I ask you to share the save immediately after the main character successfully enters the password in the phone. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Just in case, I'll leave one of my saves right before the main character tries to find the password for the phone.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ototop

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Notepad ++, looks for variable phone password, see dependancies, i found double commant with want to check phone 1 and found password 1, but it didnt trigger outcome, meaning unlock phone by password, so i replaced all 4 variables wit htype password :)
Works as soon as you click on phone lol

Mega

replace original file in game folder. nothing else was changed.

There is another bug, when Kathy asks you to go shopping lingerie, you cant click location, so have to roll back and simply enter home again - kathy has a bag with lingerie but not sure if there is a special scene.
Yeah that did not fix it

Reactions: Criss.Secret

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i got it working:
first save when you have the drower open where you see the code paper.
in the save editer type phone there you will see ( playerfoundkathyphonepassword = 0 ) just change that to 1

then reload the save after you save the changes.

then when you do that click on the phone it will show you the screen so you can enter the code that in the paper.

good luck

Jul 29, 2017
ok i got it working:
in the save editer type phone there you will see ( playerfoundkathyphonepassword = 0 ) just change that to 1

then when you do that click on the phone it will show you the screen so you can enter the code that in the paper.

good luck
Thank you very much, it works.
Here is the save right after the main character typed the password on the phone:

(for those who do not know where to put the save) Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated-1556667934
The main character name changes on a laptop in his room.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Kakelot said:
in the 103 day after Kathy did a hand job in the bath, I don't know what to do and some buttons for moving to other locations stop working, did you have something similar?
scroll back away from doing hand job.... and dont let it happen just go to school or anything else but dont do that handjob....

but there will be sex with kathy later before the end of the update.

Reactions: SiberiaGamesStudio

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
ok i got it working:

good luck
ok I found the right safe and have it open in Notepad ++ but I can't understand any of it. It all seems to be in some language other then English. Any Ideas how to translate it or a line # it is on.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok I found the right safe and have it open in Notepad ++ but I can't understand any of it. It all seems to be in some language other then English. Any Ideas how to translate it or a line # it is on.
i didnt say notepad i said save editor....... google for it.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
i wish the game explained where places where like the clinic!
i must be missing it cause all i see is houses, mall, lake, park, church, police, burger place, park, bustop, beach, funjoy, school, hotel, gas station/grocery store and food truck.
found it right next to the mall surounded by default buildings

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i wish the game explained where places where like the clinic!
i must be missing it cause all i see is houses, mall, lake, park, church, police, burger place, park, bustop, beach, funjoy, school, hotel, gas station/grocery store and food truck.
found it right next to the mall surounded by default buildings

there is walkthrough in that there are pictures for every building is what.

Reactions: entreri34

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Download latest Bro Tier patron version build:
- PC and MAC

Version 0.25

Graduated v0.25 for Bro Tier. release

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes