sam3333

Jun 4, 2019
guys where is veronica ?? at the end she dissapeared and i need to find her location where is her ?

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
can someone plz give us the bro version plz of 0.25.
the one on svscomics is the public one.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well there is 0.25 on svscomics, but it's probably patreon, so pretty much useless. Even if i could i wouldn't never support this piece of shit strategy where dev is censoring images.

Reactions: srteare

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Good. Then dont whine about bro version
Never whined about it. Just don't like scummy moves like this one, i can't find anything more pathetic and cheap than blurring images in adult games to sell exclusivity, making lower tier supporters to upgrade their tier to play content that they should have access to begin with. I could understand blurring it for some period then unlocking it for everybody, but i don't know why lower tier are even supporting this. That being said i'm grateful to those peeps who upload bro tier versions.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Graduated [v0.26 Public] [Wang wei gong] game pc please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please give
Learn some patience. Repeatedly/desperately crying for the release is not going to make it any faster. The people who release it will (and have) release on their time schedule not yours.

Or get a job buy the release yourself.

Jun 27, 2020
not everyone wants to buy the game. I don't see the point a making a version of a game that's censored. especially if there are no sex scenes for the mc in the game. If someone would just post the mega file for the bro tier for the 0.25 and 0.26 there would be less spam of the same stuff.

panzerarg

Jun 24, 2021
Thank you very much, it works.
Here is the save right after the main character typed the password on the phone:
Mega
(for those who do not know where to put the save) Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated-1556667934
The main character name changes on a laptop in his room.
Thank you!!!

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
trust me I will be waiting for the new version and download it because i tired to get it on the patron doesnt work

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes