Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
k at 72 day i got tips which looks releevant for 73 day. [and 73 day i got no tips on phone]
Some things are not explained exactly. You'll need to try some things or pass the time by doing an activity such as masturbate in the shower.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
139 day. some mess with tips, not sure.
had several tasks for afternoon (like burgers->103apt->burgers. which i did before and get some grinding)
but working at burger passed time to evening
so i ignored that and moved on.
----------
103 day. after shower i need to go to the lingerie store with Kat - but mall is not clickable .
k looks like it is a common bug.
oh indeed, i managed to return home insta after exiting and she was there with bags
(but i think when i went to the mall and to roam - i couldnot return home, was unclikable as well)

Last edited:

Nico94800

Aug 19, 2017
cannot find kathy in her bedroom, she simply "disappear" from the game after the night where she is not in the strip bar

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
VERSİON 32 RELEASED

Graduated v0.32 for Bro Tier.

Scotty1212 bro wait

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Look guys, i dont mind to support him for a 5er, but its 6 with VAT.... and thats bit expensive with such low contents ...

Reactions: zooloo631

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Look guys, i dont mind to support him for a 5er, but its 6 with VAT.... and thats bit expensive with such low contents ...
Scotty1212 dont do it mate, its real low contents. so just let it be. I was in start, but after 4 updates i gave up way to small updates and he is just milking, because i feel it tok forever to have anything with any lady

Reactions: Scotty1212

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Checked his Patreon he has only 17% on his first tier of what he will do if he gets 100% :p the Patreon guys start leaving him :p

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Checked his Patreon he has only 17% on his first tier of what he will do if he gets 100% :p the Patreon guys start leaving him :p
fist tier is garbage 6 usd patreon is uncencored version is 1 dollar version is only cencored

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Here we go! Graduated v0.31 for Bro Tier is here! Stephanie won school girl diva 9 poll, so you'll play her story in this new version. also I have added Layla story, and another characters as well.
I will try to finish this game in next year, then develop a new game. thanks to you who still support, I really appreciate it!
Consider to support me making games by become my patron, and get some benefits!:)
For Windows:
Get it here
For Mac:
Get it here
Save file:
Get it here
Changelog v0.31:
  • Emma's some new scenes have been added.
  • Evelyn's a new scene has been added.
  • Jenna's a new scene has been added.
  • Kathy's a new scene has been added.
  • Mr. Phil's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Francine's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mrs. Rebecca's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Layla's some new scenes have been added.
  • New scene when MC works has been added.
  • Stephanie's some new scenes have been added.
  • Veronica's a new scene has been added.
  • A minigame has been added.
  • Patron's lists have been updated (active noted).
  • Scene replay gallery has been updated.
  • Hints have been updated.
  • Fixed some bugs.
* Previous save version should work! let me know if it doesn't. I provide a save file as well. just extract, copy and paste the file to the folder C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated (win), X: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory (mac), then you can use it on the load menu.
* Disclaimer
It's not my responsibility,
if you get the game outside of Patreon site.
* Anti virus issue
Try to google if your anti virus detects trojan or whatever virus is, in ren'py game. I guarantee that my game is safe!

Wang

public is here
hey i used your save but the scene replays dont work

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Graduated v0.32 for Public is here! Veronica won school girl diva 10 poll, so you'll play her story in this new version. also I have added some stories for another characters as well. let me know if you've found a bug.
Consider to support me making games by become my patron, and get some benefits!:)
I just wonder, why there are some people who don't like this game, but still playing it, and waiting for the update?
For Windows:

For Mac:

Save file:

Changelog v0.32:
  • Camila's a new scene has been added.
  • Jenna's some new scenes have been added.
  • Kathy's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Francine's a new scene has been added.
  • Mrs. Maria's some new scenes have been added.
  • Ms. Ashley's some new scenes have been added.
  • Ms. Layla's a new scene has been added.
  • Ms. Lin's a new scene has been added.
  • Odelle's some new scenes have been added.
  • Veronica's some new scenes have been added.
  • Mrs. Maria's bedroom has been added.
  • Ms. Layla's bedroom in apartment room 214 has been added.
  • Veronica's bedroom and bathroom have been added.
  • A minigame has been added.
  • Patron's lists have been updated (active noted).
  • Scene replay gallery has been updated.
  • Hints have been updated.
  • Fixed some bugs.
* Previous save version should work! let me know if it doesn't. I provide a save file as well. just extract, copy and paste the file to the folder C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Graduated (win), X: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory (mac), then you can use it on the load menu.
* Disclaimer
It's not my responsibility,
if you get the game outside of Patreon site.
* Anti virus issue
Try to google if your anti virus detects trojan or whatever virus is, in ren'py game. I guarantee that my game is safe!

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes