Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Been using my old saves since, I can't remember. I'm way behind, on Day 49. I hit phone after leaving her bedroom and it gives me error and crashes. Using Windows 11. Version 0.32

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi wondering if there's a updated walkthrough and yes i know there's one on the first page. but thats only till version 14 wonde3ring if there is one for version 32. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
yeah Thanks i've been doing that but there's still somethings it doesn't help with. does anyone know if he got a updated walkthrough till version 33 on his patreon page for sale lol Thanks

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
yeah Thanks i've been doing that but there's still somethings it doesn't help with. does anyone know if he got a updated walkthrough till version 33 on his patreon page for sale lol Thanks
Yeah, the night with Free Roam is a mess. What's worse is I grind through 30 days again, and find I need a fresh start. Old saves cause errors, especially Sunday mornings.

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The part where you have to wake Joe up and get the condom next to the bed. When starting a new game and reaching this point the game completely breaks and you cannot progress.

Anyone got a save just after that section as I don't want to miss to much of the content at that point.

Cheers.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes