tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
God damn this game is garbage. The gameplay, writing, and even the art are not worth downloading for. How the fuck did this get such a high rating?!
Because to rate a game, you need to write a review. And the reviews are moderated.

Example if a game is advertised as an incest game, but 95% of the content is some futa NTR gangbang with unrelated people, you can't just write "this game is a fucking fraud, 0/5 rating" but you have to rate the game as it is.
Or if the dev is clearly a patreon milker and a jerk, you also cannot write that.

So basically the rating scores on this site are useless, since they don't represent the consensus in the community.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
What are the arrow keys to press for basketball. They don't highlight on Android . Anybody can help please ?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hello game developer can you please fix the problem day 158 basketball arrows so many update passing but not your solve this problem please bro next update always fix this problem I really enjoy the game I hope you fix this Android problem and please bro focus on Android update thank you
This is exactly the problem. Unless anyone on here has those hints who can share.

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
Hey, I'm not too sure but it seems implied there would have been an ntr path with brown and amber if you didn't stop him(I'm cool with ntr). Is this true?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes