Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I came after seeing the gay tag hoping for some possible bi playthrough but there's too much negative points about this game that I couldn't go further than Layla asking if I want to see her boobs after leaving the hospital.

The worldbuilding is fantastic.
The characters are plenty and different.
The plot is very ordinary and common to similar games.
The art is good for the backgroud but the characters, outside some breasts, are unappealing.

At first, I thought that, with that many characters and locations, there must be plenty of things to do. But I quickly learned that it was an illusion. What you can do is listed in the hints section. Everything is happening strangely (like, you go for the first time at Amber's house and can go to the bathroom immediately or go to the beach and someone will ask for help...). The rare choices are between science and history classroom or between 2 characters a few times. The evening is supposed to be freeroam at some point but everybody is sleeping so you're left with masturbating in the shower, trying to sleep with Kathy if it isn't locked or peeping on her showering. Some characters disappear but we either not search for them or just in one location. Too much peeping events or accidental touching (are they just following their hormones?). You can't avoid annoying characters because they are included in the scenario as a whole (seriously, why can't we just ignore Brianna after all she's done?). You can't avoid sexual interactions to occur either and just stay friendly (why is Mrs Rebecca kissing and giving you a blowjob if you've refused to kiss her the first time?).

I could have stopped earlier since the hint system is badly done (wrong time period, overexposed text becoming unreadable, hint forgotten..) with many errors, closing even the game (particularly on Sunday).

Maybe I'll try this game again in the future but, for now, there are better games to play.

Good continuation.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes