• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TK201299

May 20, 2020
View attachment 1206892
How much Erudo I need to get DEF and MDEF drugs to beat Violet Dragon by the way?
Sorry, I can't help you with that too well, but I got hold of a video showing how to beat this dragon:

Hope this helps. Also, noticing the pattern of the actions of the dragon helped me a lot, so I recommend doing so. It might be a long and painful ordeal for you, but I hope you can beat the shit out of this dragon, just like Jotaro did to Dio.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda and Aebyss
May 10, 2020
Ok so I don’t know if I’m stupid or something but how the hell do you increase Service points? I have 200 Affection and 100 Teasing but I don’t know what else to do.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Ok so I don’t know if I’m stupid or something but how the hell do you increase Service points? I have 200 Affection and 100 Teasing but I don’t know what else to do.
Stay at the inn, choose to explore at night, talk to Yuno in the hotel room and request service. Once she has serviced MC in the room a few times, she'll be open to doing it in public. Same for all sex actions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't seem to get it to work. It says it can't find Tileset/World_A1 and World_A2
They're from the not the actual game, make sure it's installed.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Beat the game and it was a satisfying end for how the lab ended up in that state.

No lewding and only headpats!
Screenshot_2021-08-21-20-08-36.png
And then I beat that damned Dragon after failing 4 times without help from the internet.
Screenshot_2021-08-21-20-09-21.png
Is there even anything that the given weapons would be used for defeating something stronger or just an end game item?

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to beat the purple dragon in the trial temple?
Preparation:

Level up until you get "Gran Aura" spell for your main char and 3k base HP. Get Mysterious necklace from the Inn, War ring (+50 TP generation, sold in shop) and Ring of Vitality (optional) for your main. Get "Feather-light robe" for Yuno.

Strat:

Equip the war ring, Mysterious necklace and vitality ring on the main char. On Yuno, equip feather-light robe. That's all the gear you MUST have, anything else is up to you.

Your main plan now is to keep Gran Aura (covers Yuno, 50% dmg resist) indefinitely. You must have it on all the time, for that you have +TP regen ring and incenses. MC should only use Gran Aura, regular attack, "defend". Yuno will dps and support.

Whenever the dragon charges up for a nuke, use "defend". In conjunction with Gran Aura, this will give you 75-80% damage reduction. So now his ~9k nuke does only around 2800 damage, which is easily regained with "Ex heal" from Yuno. That's it, you won.

The only problem is that you still cannot survive dragon's 1hit ko without BOTH Gran Aura and Defend active when he nukes. There is no other way AFAIK, Eden's Fall is too damn powerful. Since you can't refresh the duration of Gran Aura if it hasn't run out yet, the dragon will try to abuse that by charging up at the exact turn Gran Aura fades, since Gran Aura cast consumes a turn and you cannot defend afterwards till the next round. To counter that, you might want to wait for 1-2 turns before recasting the aura if you are still alive after it ends, but as the fight draws on for long, dragon will eventually get the Eden off when you can't defend. Make sure you end as fast as you can by catching the moment when dragon is vulnerable to Yuno's charge attack.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda and blulaz

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the tips. Finally manages to beat the damn dragon. There's still some RNG though since you can only have 1 Mysterious Necklace, the other party member (Yuno) will be forced to wear the Light Robe. Yuno can still be paralyzed during the Dragon Status effect attack, I learned it the hard way.

It's actually quite easy once you learned the pattern. His Eden falls end prematurely when my MC use High Guard and dies, leaving Yuno untouched and giving me a chance for Yuno to revives me on the next turn and just rinse and repeat until he dies by spamming Doom II and Gran Doom.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes