4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
This game is wholesome. I cant even focus with the H scene, kinda sad with the ending because theres no sequel for Yuno story

Mar 14, 2020
When I try to open the game it says it can't find the VL Gothic font, so I downloaded it and tried putting it in different places in the game's folders and I still got the error. Anyone know what to do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
When I try to open the game it says it can't find the VL Gothic font, so I downloaded it and tried putting it in different places in the game's folders and I still got the error. Anyone know what to do?
Installation
2. You need to install .

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Everyone: calling this game wholesome.

Me, paranoid and scarred from other games: this ain't one of those games where you force her to have sex with other guys, right?
It's just her and the MC, right?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Everyone: calling this game wholesome.

Me, paranoid and scarred from other games: this ain't one of those games where you force her to have sex with other guys, right?
It's just her and the MC, right?
Its one of those games where it has a bunch of NTR like situations but with a protag who isn't braindead.
So yeah nothing but MC on girl action.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Awesome, thanks for the replies.
Enjoy.
I do really understand the aprehensión, most male MC rpg games are usually about NTR or dickbags whoring girls.
I would also recommend Lulu Farea.
If you dont mind some femdom (Not of the mean side but rather just girls taking the lead in general, barring some reverse rape, the kind where the female rapes the male, were it leads to a bad end) you might want to try the Sequel series (Blight, Awake, Colony).

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Enjoy.
I do really understand the aprehensión, most male MC rpg games are usually about NTR or dickbags whoring girls.
I would also recommend Lulu Farea.
If you dont mind some femdom (Not of the mean side but rather just girls taking the lead in general, barring some reverse rape, the kind where the female rapes the male, were it leads to a bad end) you might want to try the Sequel series (Blight, Awake, Colony).
Yeah...majority oof the games I found are mostly that...rape, mind control, ntr...or MC being an absolute douchebag...

Rpgm games are especially filled with those.
It's even worse if it's aa female protagonist, when are almost all about being raped and impregnated...or having sex with random faceless creeps.

Also, thanks for the suggestion and nah, I don't mind femdom, I'm even OK with bdsm.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

ynocas

Jan 23, 2019
I'm really into dickbag protagonists and mind control, but I also love wholesome games with good story and gameplay when I actually find them. This one was great, I don't regret playing it. If anyone liked this game, I recommend playing Pronant Symphony. It has mind control and blackmail and stuff, but you can also go 100% pure route for a good ending. And even the full dickbag ending has great story, plot and even the bad ending itself brought me to literal tears and was super wholesome. (despite the lack of wholesomeness before the ending since I was doing the bad route.)

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
How do you beat Jektor? The guy like has a trillion HP.
Shouldn't be too hard if properly prepared.

Level to 50 (max level)
Complete the 4 trials and all side-quests for the 3 ladies to get the respective top-tier accessories and armor.
Supplement with stat increasing drugs as needed to get MC's Def and MDef beefed up to withstand the role of being a tank

Strategy is similar for all boss fights: kit yourself in best gear and accessories to avoid debuffs & status effects (or use potions every 6 rounds for the same and slap on HP regen accessories instead), have MC use TP for protecting Juno/Yuno when boss charges up for a mega-attack and occasionally use basic attack when you can, have Juno/Yuno throw out spells to deal damage and heal where needed, keep whittling away until boss bites the dust.
Just make sure to stock incense to keep HP/MP/TP recharging as needed, and status cure potions on hand in case you get hit somehow.
If you're really struggling, make sure to eat some fish from the bar (AGI+20%) before going off to fight. The little bit of extra dodging and getting to go first each turn can help a little.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, during combat, Yuno's sprite covers the menu, I assume that's a bug?

Also...wish I could make the text bigger, playing on android and the letters are kinda small...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes