4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
is it normal to beat temple of trial in 1 day?? i totally cant do it
first time challenge temple of trial after liese event opened it. beat 2 boss but cant beat the physical maniac boss (boss 3)
i return at level 23 (MC have stun skill) and beat boss 3 and 4. boss 5 is pain in the ass. no status ailment can be inflicted while at level 24

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a sequel for this? Not talking about Gran Ende 3 which have a different protagonist, I mean this work sequel. I want to know what happens to the Protagonist and Yuno after the ending.

DatBoi123

Apr 22, 2018
Finished the game and unlocked all sub-routes and beat all trial bosses! It was suoer enjoyable to play overall.

My way of beating the Violet Dragon was constantly buffing MC with robust potions (DEF/MDEF+ for 6 turns) and Yuno with barrier potions (status immunity for 6 turns, if you have the item you get by finishing Liese's subroute, use that on Yuno instead).

MC (mine was at lvl 50 w/ 3k HP) NEEDS to have Gran Aura constantly up (items with TP generation%+ helps) and guard every special attack it throws at you, especially the death nuke (~7k dmg, -50% G.A, another -25% from guarding, taking down MC's HP to ~100 w/o dying). Slowly chip down and find opportunities to deal damage to him (in my run, i noticed every 2nd death nuke is a huge debuff w/o damage, your run might differ).

Game was good and I'd love to get some recommendations for RPGs like this!

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
People say that you press A to delete the name in the keyboard but that isn't working for me, it does nothting. I just found out I have no way to open the menu. I seem to be lacking a bunch of things from the download or something?

Didn't have the rtp thing installed when I thought I did.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So yes im playin in joiplay and anyone knows how to fix this?
Two possible options:
- When you unpack the game, see if the archiver you use has a Japanese encode option. It's happened for other games that japanese named files get translated with errors when using other languages on your OS. The encode thing keeps the original file names, avoiding these errors.
- Or if you have access to the game files, copy one of the other sound files - preferably a short and more silent one - and rename it as the one not found as said in the error message.

4naxagoras

Jun 25, 2019
This was a fantastic sweet little wholesome game. Just 100%'d it. Felt brokenhearted when the "thanks for playing" screen came on, really wanted to continue the adventures with them in the Capital city. I know Gran Ende III will be with two female protags that aren't Yuno, but I really hope they make another Gran Ende with this Protagonist+Yuno pair again.

Engaging story, fun combat (some might consider it a little grindy, but I got to level 50 before ending the game just making sure to kill every single enemy on maps that are at my level whenever I walked across them, and grinding the Seabed Cavern floor 4 area subjugation some 5 or 6 times for cash (10 encounters = 6K Eld, not bad at all!).

Violet Dragon wasn't too bad, I already had all the best gear possible (besides the gear you get for beating the VD, obviously) and Blessed Necklace + Liese's Necklace for MC and the Blessed Necklace + Trial 3 Cloak for Yuno took care of most negative conditions/debuffs.

Overall, very enjoyable. I might go and give Gran Ende 1 a try, since I hadn't played it before, even though I read it's very different from GE2.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Thats good news.

On the other hand the dude who did a awesome job translating the other 2 (Luek) kinda vanished.

So unless he comes back to finish the job, best we gonna get out of this one is either a MTL or a "edited" MTL.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How do you do outdoor scenes? I just finished the game's story without figuring that out.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes