4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 4, 2019
Hey, I don't have audio in this game. Anyone knows how to solve this? I changed the locale to Japanese, installed the RTP, the audio files are there... As an aside, this exact same issue I had with Dark Hero Party and one other game (I think Sextastic). I must be doing something wrong.

EDIT: Haven't tried it with these games yet, but the issue was solved in other RPGM games by pressing F1.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There are almost always cheats for RPGM games you just need the RPGMsaveedit.exe to edit save files.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
There are events for Liese (elf girl), Kuu (blonde twintails), and Ellen (church nun). Kuu's and Ellen's events unlock via story progression, while Liese's unlock each time you defeat one of the four Guardians at the Trial Temple.
I think something went wrong with my game, I defeated all 4 guardians the same day, then went to the pub at night, an event happened. Since then nothing happened anymore, no H-scene with Liese :(

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I think something went wrong with my game, I defeated all 4 guardians the same day, then went to the pub at night, an event happened. Since then nothing happened anymore, no H-scene with Liese :(
Have a look around the rest of town (at night usually). Not all of the events are triggered just by going to the pub; as far as I can remember, the second or third event requires you to see a conversation near the guardhouse place.

Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Strowy I need your help again. Had sex with Kuu, then the next night she asked me to find a researcher, no idea where to find him...

Capture.JPG

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Strowy I need your help again. Had sex with Kuu, then the next night she asked me to find a researcher, no idea where to find him...
Uhh if I can remember correctly, if that's the guy that ran away, he should be in the sea cave place, in a small room entered from one of the lower levels.

Reactions: Tomy75

deimoss421

Oct 27, 2019
Last question: how do I get the last scene of kuu? I already completed the game and I don't know what to do

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes