• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Advice for the latter parts of the game:

Recollection Room:

Unlocks once you beat the main storyline. Accessed via the crystal ball in your inn room (Accessible both night and day).

Sub-Events:

There are events for Liese (elf girl), Kuu (blonde twintails), and Ellen (church nun). Kuu's and Ellen's events unlock via story progression, while Liese's unlock each time you defeat one of the four Guardians at the Trial Temple.

Kuu's and Liese's events are finished once you unlock Free-H mode with them, while Ellen's finish once she gives you a really nice piece of armour (you unlock Free-H mode with her before this particular event).

During the ending, extra/extended scenes will occur for each of the sub-events you complete.

Free-H mode just means you can sex them up however much you want at night.

Trial Temple:

Unlocked via talking to Liese at night early on.

The first 3 guardians aren't particularly difficult if you're decently levelled with good gear; the only thing that really stood out for me is that the 2nd one will cure itself of debuffs, so there's no point trying to utilize poison, blind etc.

The fourth is a whole lot more difficult. Not only is it much stronger, it uses two buffs alternately; the first reflects physical attacks, and when that wears off, the second reflects magic attacks, and then repeats.

The final fight is the Violet Dragon. First off, note that you do NOT have to beat it for Liese sub-events, only the first 4 are necessary. Second: this thing is stupid strong and will easily waste you even at max level (50); it's much stronger than the final boss. You'll need to do some serious Drug buffing to fight it (the Drugs can be bought at the Labelda item shop for 4000G a pop). The Gran Aura skill is incredibly helpful in this fight.
What did you do in the kieran ruins? I went to the chapel went all the way till getting 1st page of journal for Kuu. the path further is blocked there. Went back outside, steps to mansion are blocked. I saw the rope with the marker but don't know how to get to it

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
What did you do in the kieran ruins? I went to the chapel went all the way till getting 1st page of journal for Kuu. the path further is blocked there. Went back outside, steps to mansion are blocked. I saw the rope with the marker but don't know how to get to it
The doorways in the mansion area are easy to miss, they're just bits that stick out on the map.

Where MC is standing in the attached screenshot is a doorway, it leads to the front room of the mansion. Going down leads outside to where that rope is, allowing you to create a shortcut.

• Love
Reactions: lordfridge9

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
The doorways in the mansion area are easy to miss, they're just bits that stick out on the map.

Where MC is standing in the attached screenshot is a doorway, it leads to the front room of the mansion. Going down leads outside to where that rope is, allowing you to create a shortcut.

Maybe such openings should've just looked like open spaces, instead of looking like walls with indents.

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
Love this game totally worth it (even just for the headpats :D) only thing i want to know is how do i use the plate that says: the sun will rise after the 3 demons are beat, or something like that?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Love this game totally worth it (even just for the headpats :D) only thing i want to know is how do i use the plate that says: the sun will rise after the 3 demons are beat, or something like that?
It's an odd way to describe that puzzle but it's simply "Smash 3 glowing green balls and the door will open" Two should easily be seen from the plate to the left, then right, while the last one is south of it. The Door is in the center of that triangle.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ngl i was getting worried there near the end, felt like they were forshadowing something terrible, think i would have died irl if something happened to yuno

Everything about the lead female is pretty much perfect, great game. It just left me wanting more due to it being so short, the overacting plot wasn't really keeping up with how powerful of a character Yuno was and the ending isn't really an end. The plot felt like the introduction to a plot and ended when things got interesting.

Feels like there will be a sequal, but considering the prequel was with a different protagonist, I think this might unfortunatly be the only tittle that will be staring this duo. Makes me sad.

Reactions: id89123 and 8kuji

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
It's an odd way to describe that puzzle but it's simply "Smash 3 glowing green balls and the door will open" Two should easily be seen from the plate to the left, then right, while the last one is south of it. The Door is in the center of that triangle.

lol i thought it was something else XD well i play too much of these games to not know that kind of stuff^^

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Did all sub routes and finished the game, yet i neither got Ellen ( the nun) extra scene during the ending nor did her scenes get unlocked in the recollection room.

illaos

Jun 8, 2017
Did all sub routes and finished the game, yet i neither got Ellen ( the nun) extra scene during the ending nor did her scenes get unlocked in the recollection room.
Yeah, got me confused at first too, but all you gotta do is visit her at the church during daytime after unlocking free h and she'll give an armor and that's it really.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
This isn't the case.

There are two puzzles in this room. One is touching the three green orbs, which opens the door to the boss area.

The other, which the inscription is referring to, is finding and destroying the three demon/gargoyle statues. One of them is a fairly tanky enemy, and the other two should just break when you check them (you find a switch in their mouths, which you can choose to activate).

Dealing with all three makes a chest appear in front of the inscription, holding the best heavy armour in the game, the Rising Sun.

• Wow
Reactions: masterdragonson

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This isn't the case.

There are two puzzles in this room. One is touching the three green orbs, which opens the door to the boss area.

The other, which the inscription is referring to, is finding and destroying the three demon/gargoyle statues. One of them is a fairly tanky enemy, and the other two should just break when you check them (you find a switch in their mouths, which you can choose to activate).

Dealing with all three makes a chest appear in front of the inscription, holding the best heavy armour in the game, the Rising Sun.
Ok you MIGHT have played this game just a little too much :LOL:

Reactions: Rastafoo

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
This isn't the case.

dude like nice for the info XD gotta check this. but i have to say the armor you get from the church lady is strong af too
gotta say tho kuu best girl

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So is this game similar at all to the first one? Is there any prostitution or public use here, like in the first game? From the screens and from what little I've played it looks like the only person who has scenes is the male MC.

I was hoping this one would be more similar to the first game. Really loved that one, this feels very different so far.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So is this game similar at all to the first one? Is there any prostitution or public use here, like in the first game? From the screens and from what little I've played it looks like the only person who has scenes is the male MC.

I was hoping this one would be more similar to the first game. Really loved that one, this feels very different so far.
No.
Only pure love and headpats. Even the blonde of the first game is for MC only.
Fuck you for wanting Yuno to be a prostitute or be a public toilet.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Vitamin quest taugh me that all elven woman are super lewd and only want 1 thing

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Vitamin quest taugh me that all elven woman are super lewd and only want 1 thing
And thats why they are extinct. Slutting it up has its consequences.
Serves her well. Luckily Yuno has a guy that can breed her all she/he wants so her race survival is secured.

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes