4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
I'm interested in games similar to this one and the first game. I just finished both games and really enjoyed them. I like that there was an actual story to play and the sex was just an extra. I haven't found that many adult RPG's that are like that that I've enjoyed playing. Lightning Warrior Raidy and Yumina the Ethereal are some exceptions. I still haven't finished Yumina completely because of all the sidequests. Plus I have to start completely over because I lost the data from my old computer and this a new one so I've been a little slow to start a new game. Anyways if anybody has any suggestions let me know thanks.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What kinda dev names the playable character as "protagonist"? Just awful.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
anyone know how to get liese's second side quest? already beat the 4th guardian and its not working...
Her subquest line is at least partially tied to the main plot in addition to the trial temple; I believe you have to at least have access to the Kerun Ruins (i.e. have a bunch of adventurers show up) for a required event to occur. After you've reached this point and you've succeeded enough in the temple, there should be a conversation you can eavesdrop in the Knight Office during the day.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Can I ask? What should I do about Ellen when the loan shark arrives? I talked to her in her room, but she wouldn't say anything...

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Can I ask? What should I do about Ellen when the loan shark arrives? I talked to her in her room, but she wouldn't say anything...
Ellen has conversation events during both day and night; if she's not saying anything at night, go to the church during the day.

The flow should be conversation during day - go see her at night and give her 20000G.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes