4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows what to do with kuu side quest??? it looks like im supposed to find a researcher with no clues or i just missed the clue

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
anyone knows what to do with kuu side quest??? it looks like im supposed to find a researcher with no clues or i just missed the clue
If you're looking for the Director after he runs away, he's in the Seabed Cave. In Area 3, there's a cave entrance on the left near the stairs down to Area 4; go in there and you'll find him. There's a fight when you do.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
What? i can't give headpats just because my banners are questionable?
Not questionable but rather someone whose favorite games are extreme femdom and female protag being raped by everything doesnt exactly has the headpats vibe. So i can see people saying you could say no.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
If you're looking for the Director after he runs away, he's in the Seabed Cave. In Area 3, there's a cave entrance on the left near the stairs down to Area 4; go in there and you'll find him. There's a fight when you do.
that did do the job ty..

now i wondering whats up with the 1 X 1 plank i got from the "get medicinal flower" mission?

Mar 21, 2018
I really really loved this game. Will there be a continuation of this? A sequel? I really want to see where their adventure goes, and I want to help them find that cure! Yuno deserves it. Also, I'm a bit saddened and disappointed that no matter how much you progress your relationship with Yuno (i.e. the affection, touching, services, sex, thus making her more lewd) doesn't affect how she overall acts in the story. But its still a good story nonetheless. Does anyone know if there will be a sequel?

Aug 14, 2017
I was hoping there'd have been more after the final boss, I'd have liked to see the capital and worked toward finding a cure for Yuno's condition rather than simply . I really do want a follow up game for this. It'd be nice, but I've been hearing the next Gran Ende will have a female protag. Unless Yuno will be that protagonist, I'm guessing that's the best we'll get for now. Although I hope that doesn't mean GEII's protag doesn't get cucked if that's the case. Ambiguity isn't necessarily a bad way to end things. Ambiguous endings are always divisive, even if they're more positive.

ALSO! How do you continue Liese's event after going to the one knight after listening in on the vice captain doing his shady shit?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
I was hoping there'd have been more after the final boss, I'd have liked to see the capital and worked toward finding a cure for Yuno's condition rather than simply . I really do want a follow up game for this. It'd be nice, but I've been hearing the next Gran Ende will have a female protag. Unless Yuno will be that protagonist, I'm guessing that's the best we'll get for now. Although I hope that doesn't mean GEII's protag doesn't get cucked if that's the case. Ambiguity isn't necessarily a bad way to end things. Ambiguous endings are always divisive, even if they're more positive.

ALSO! How do you continue Liese's event after going to the one knight after listening in on the vice captain doing his shady shit?
Apparently you need to fight and beat the Guardians in the temple to continue it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I really really loved this game. Will there be a continuation of this? A sequel? I really want to see where their adventure goes, and I want to help them find that cure! Yuno deserves it. Also, I'm a bit saddened and disappointed that no matter how much you progress your relationship with Yuno (i.e. the affection, touching, services, sex, thus making her more lewd) doesn't affect how she overall acts in the story. But its still a good story nonetheless. Does anyone know if there will be a sequel?

The next entry in the series is another standalone female protagonist game.
It will take place in the same world but it will be a self contained story.
And no, the protag is some female red head.

Reactions: Deathknight134

styrofoamboots

Apr 10, 2018
This game is super cute. I'm stuck on the nun (Ellen's) quest, and can't find the remote village though. Have I just not progressed enough? Is it not the snow village in the northeast? Its sort of frustrating me. Thanks!

Mar 21, 2018
The next entry in the series is another standalone female protagonist game.
It will take place in the same world but it will be a self contained story.
And no, the protag is some female red head.
Oh, well that just sucks... I guess I can only hope that Grand Ende IV will be what I'm seeking then. Thanks for the info tho.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes