4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I always game over, any tips or cheat ?
Check Strowy's tips back here, think the immunity amulet tip can be useful for other bosses and their ailments as well. I would add grind a bit too, I had some trouble even after area subjugation.

Reactions: umumikon

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I always game over, any tips or cheat ?
Buy the food, the fried fish, since that increases the experience received, you also have the submissions and clean the floors once, the game is not complicated, it is simply to level up

8kuji

Nov 6, 2018
Upon seeing the thumbnail and playing the prequel thinking it was related, I actually thought Yuno was a magical love child of the prequel's heroines.

Though, the dark skinned adventurer in the prequel does have resembling features of being a victim of the monster warding conductions. Gray hair, tanned skinned, could she probably have history of being exploited, just not as long term and impactful as Yuno's? This is now my headcanon, adds a nice satisfying worldbuilding to my taste, I love it

Nevertheless, I was very disappointed that the prequel's MC was unheard of. I mean, hints of prequel events and character(s?) made some cameos and the literal heroine that saved the world wasn't even mentioned by the adventurers or library in the slightest? bleghh

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
So my gallery is a bit bugged, since both outdoor anal option in the recollection room plays the same scene, any help?

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Upon seeing the thumbnail and playing the prequel thinking it was related, I actually thought Yuno was a magical love child of the prequel's heroines.

Nevertheless, I was very disappointed that the prequel's MC was unheard of. I mean, hints of prequel events and character(s?) made some cameos and the literal heroine that saved the world wasn't even mentioned by the adventurers or library in the slightest? bleghh
Actually, the prequel MC was mentioned. In a dungeon(I don't remember which one) two adventurers will appear and one of them will say that an adventurer had defeated a dragon.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, lil bit lost here i totally forgot how to interact with our cute supporter ...

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for that lightning fast answer :)

edit: Did i miss something about a quest log or something like that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did i miss something about a quest log or something like that?
Don't think there is one, just your area subjection memo (in key items) to track area kills. One thing that really bugs me about most RPGM games I've played is the lack of a quest log, and my lack of memory.

Reactions: Minado

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Don't think there is one, just your area subjection memo (in key items) to track area kills. One thing that really bugs me about most RPGM games I've played is the lack of a quest log, and my lack of memory.
That damn lack of memory right xd sometimes i get out of a house and i'm like "shit, what did she ask me to do already?" x)

Could u "spoil" me a little : Will we have more companions later on? i'm currently in the beginning, against the bandits rn. No CG unlocked or anything, just playing a "typical rpg game" with a cute elf to cuddle at the moment x)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
And else than companions, how to know what's the effect of teasing and the other actions to our cutie?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And else than companions, how to know what's the effect of teasing and the other actions to our cutie?
The more you level the further you'll go and the more Yuno will enjoy it. So for example groping her breasts will turn into pinching her nipples, and eventually she'll cum from it.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
is there somewhere a list of the scenes unlockable with their location, to have some guideline? ( Not with our cutie, i mean )

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
good! Didnt see it while walking through the pages, or perhaps didnt understand this was a guide when i was looking for it, i usually "wish for a lot of content" so i was like "there will be 40sub char to mess with"

Will we be allowed to buy atk/def/mag pots later on? those that increase our start forever.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes