Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
Okay.... So, after I transferred the completed save file over, the game doesn't register my previous save files - the one where I was actually playing through the story. Is there anyway I can recover them or...?

real67754

Jun 20, 2018
Okay.... So, after I transferred the completed save file over, the game doesn't register my previous save files - the one where I was actually playing through the story. Is there anyway I can recover them or...?
I assume you still have the .rpgsave files and they're just not showing up in the game's load screen.
What you do for that is move your save files to a safe location outside of the save folder. Then go into the game and create a new save in the slots you want (e.g. for file11.rpgsave, create a new save in slot 11). Then move your save files back into save folder. You should now be able to load them.
Another thing you can do is change the number in the save file to one that is in the load screen (e.g. rename file19.rpgsave to file2.rpgsave).

Reactions: Birthday

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
The devs of this game are something special, and that goes for the first game in this series too. I can't play through 2 scenes in this game without cumming. Which is crazy for me, I usually have to see a corruption game al the way through for that. Every single scene is a different CG I don't think any of the CGs are reused. Even in other games sometimes the only difference is the text ur reading but these devs went above and beyond to show the girls in actual different situation which I completely appreciate. Don't get me wrong there are some amazing corruption games out there that reuse CGs for multiple scenes, but everyone of us can admit when u see the same picture of the heroine showing her boobs or in the exact same doggys style position she was in for like 5 scenes it slightly ruins the immersion. Well in this game even if the character is drawn being coerced into showing her boobs, its always from a different perspective, or position, or the girl is holding them in a different way. This makes each situation and scene feel unique, and makes the world and heroines feel alive. So much praise to these devs, and obviously the artwork is also superb IMHO, and the devs even put some thought into the battle system so its not just some hentai game with battles for fluff, they're actually a little challenging. Im sure other people have gushed about this series before, but its crazy to me that other games get so much praise from the "less is more" concept and this series is over here with a completely polished artwork and overall game and Ive never seen it being thrown around in other forums. Weird

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
1706256331669.png

So I asked the dev if there's any plans for English Translation of his next game which is "Gran Ende Saga" and well.. its not looking good bros. I'm calling for the godly translators that have done the GranEnde Series.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
View attachment 3296451

So I asked the dev if there's any plans for English Translation of his next game which is "Gran Ende Saga" and well.. its not looking good bros. I'm calling for the godly translators that have done the GranEnde Series.
Thank you friend!
I don't know if I will be translating the next game because I have a full time job now ;).
I've been following the development closely though, and I'm also very excited about it!
I will see if I can find the motivation.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Welp. That indeed DOES seem to happen many a time when a game is not voiced...
Quite the intriguing phenomenon, though, indeed. :unsure:
I didn't mean voices, but sound in general. I "fixed" it anyway, BGM was at 0%, that's the strange silence I was talking about.

Apr 30, 2021
During the max and roy threesome cg, you can see a creampie yet during the actual scene this is not present, why is that?

Apr 30, 2021
Full gallery save. Full game complete. Virgin route. Haven't beaten the "secret" boss yet.
Can you do me a favored, I think I'm missing a scene since I get this image when looking at the cg but its not there during the scene. I suspect I'm missing the repeat section for this one, can you check if you have it in when you go into scene 1713496425310.png

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes